New Book about Trading Strategies, Chart Patterns, Price Action, Moving Average Diversion and Volume-Price Analysis

samandar

Active Trader
Mar 11, 2013
Although there are countless strategies for trading various assets (such as currencies, energy, metals, indices, stocks etc.), but here I want to show you my approach to trading and based on it my best trading strategy. My trading strategy is based on combining four highly probable signals including chart patterns, pin bars, diversion from moving average and volume. The result is an effective strategy backed by mathematics!

image006.jpg

On the above picture you see one of my top highly probable patterns which I have named it “Sandwich Pattern”. It has a general formula of N-1-1 in which N is a sequence of all-bullish or all-bearish candles (usually 1-6). A well-formed sandwich pattern has a very good winning rate.

My next highly probable signal is price rejection pin bars. Very intuitively, head or tail pin bars signal downward or upward pressure and moves.

image018.jpg

Diversion from mean (moving average) is my third trading signal. Pay attention that the price always reverse to the mean after a gap of one or two candles.

image019.jpg

And finally, volume is incorporated in our super strategy as the last part. Pay attention that we see big changes in volume at reversal points.

image026.jpg

I only enter a trade when at least two or three of these four signals occur simultaneously for example consecutive tail pin bars plus a big change in volume or a sandwich pattern and a big diversion from moving average and so on. Doing this I will increase the winning chance of my trade.

To know more about this unique approach and learn how use it in your trading just visit this book: Trading Summit: A Modern Look to Trading Strategies & Methods