Votes: 1 100.0%
  • System buyout

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

imran omran

Active Trader
Dec 6, 2010
uk
I have traded for last 4 years. These years were long and hard. After making loses and profits i learned hard lessons.

But I enjoyed most and loved making my own systems. System that work now and will work in future.

So what I have lost is time and money. But I don't you to lose these two .

First fact I accept is that I have no money now to trade but i have knowledge.

With this thing in my mind I want to sell my system to 10 buyers only for 100usd. No more.

I am open to everything and I will share everything about my system with buyers.

But like I told you I need money urgently so my open to investor path too. Your money your broker I only trade on your behalf.

You can also try my signals free here in signal forums or on twitter @magicalforex.

I am not begging for your money I am asking for a job where we both earn something .

I offer more signals if u want to use my pay as you go signals.

Contact me here or via imran.o.yaqub@googlemail.com

I finish by asking you to vote on what service u prefer to use?

MarcusTriescotik

Master Trader
Mar 24, 2015
Sorry, I don’t think you’re going to get too many people eager working with them, I believe you should at least give your results example, I am sure it won’t be too hard for you to show some magic on demo account and if you’re indeed good then I won’t mind trying. I am at the moment comfortable with my broker OctaFX and I simply follow their analysis, but if you can cover what you said then I will be interested in trying this service.

imran omran

Active Trader
Dec 6, 2010
uk
Whoever is interested i am willing to provide me real accounts statements on request.

• 👍
Reactions: MarcusTriescotik

MarcusTriescotik

Master Trader
Mar 24, 2015
Hi, I sent you the message, so let see if we can work out things. I will be really happy if you can live up to your words and do some decent showing. I prefer working with low investment around 50-100 USD especially to do with been a scalper and OctaFX helps quite a lot with their 50% bonus, but I am never against bigger investment, so let see how your results really are, I will be eagerly waiting for your reply.