need information

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Too high dream I think, forex is risky business, even robot can making Ik profit but trend market not always same pattern often I am hear certain trader only losing money and get margin call account using robot, but if having interest use robot better backtesting in demo account first and look the end result for several period of time, you can making reviw with own experience.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Rather than to buying software which might only scam, I think better we use for making deposit and learn directly with the real market condition with our own selves, although very tempted with these software, but if only scammed hence will deep in regret eventually

Feb 25, 2016
South Africa
Not a fan of binaries, any mention of that word and I stay away - read too many horror stories..

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Not a fan of binaries, any mention of that word and I stay away - read too many horror stories..
Yes often also I am hear any trader they get margin call account because using software, which they buying software and still get failure, logically if already making money wih these software, as trader don't need to selling software they can making profit from their software

First, this is not Forex but Binary Options. There is a difference. Secondly, when you talk about binary options there are some legit trading software that works pretty well. But you must know that there are soo many scams. I don't know the one that you specifically asked about. But on my website of Forex Trading Channel I've added a section of "Binary Options scams" exactly for that reason - to warn people from auto traders that proved to be scams. Obviously there are also Forex scams, and there binary options software that are legit and might be profitable. But usually they are not the ones that promise to make you reach overnight

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
It's good and useful information if we can reading statement among trader and people to avoid scamm,but however not always we able making profit also, beside necessary to looking for reputable broker, as trader also need improving skill trading, because trader will get profit if they can work well with the market

Choosing a good broker is critical, as even of you have the best algorithm and most profitable auto trading software you will end up losing if you choose the wrong broker. That's why one of the first things i do when reviewing such software is checking whether it works with regulated and trusted brokers.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes as trader also need and important to chose trusted broker, because they won't to losing money because they withdraw money not processed, but however forex is risky business, spent money that afford to lose is important to manage the risk and don't borrow money to invested in forex

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
hi all!

i'm new here and i don't know where to place my question, can u please help me , i need information about trading robots, are they legal or scam? can i really make 1k income in 2 hours like it's said in this review http://chiefbinaryoptions.com/en/1k-daily-profit-review ? http://chiefbinaryoptions.com/fr/bit-options-review/bit-options-avis

Hi marry56, the idea of a robot churning out money 24 hours a day, whilst you sleep, work, and play, is the ultimate dream of us all. But it's just a dream! Robots do have a function in assisting our trading, such as triggering alerts, managing stop loss settings, and calculating lot size, but they can NEVER replace human intuition in deciding when and what to trade. There are some very simple price action trading strategies available that are easy to learn, and I would recommend that you start with something like this. The strategy I trade, for example, uses three simple price action patterns and trendlines, mixed with strict money management rules. Anyone can master these tools quickly. Trust this helps!

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Yes I think rather than relying with robot hence learn manual trading analyiss will giving more experience and also new knowledge about the trend market, maybe failure will often faced but with learning from mistake that ever commited, hence will making trader more carefully to making next decision

Fx Label

Apr 23, 2016
hi all!

i'm new here and i don't know where to place my question, can u please help me , i need information about trading robots, are they legal or scam? can i really make 1k income in 2 hours like it's said in this review http://chiefbinaryoptions.com/en/1k-daily-profit-review ? http://chiefbinaryoptions.com/fr/bit-options-review/bit-options-avis

There are so many educational forex articles, tutorial videos and so many forex tips available on the internet which you can learn,practice and aster instead of relaying on robots which might mess up your account.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
There are so many educational forex articles, tutorial videos and so many forex tips available on the internet which you can learn,practice and aster instead of relaying on robots which might mess up your account.
Yes I am agree with you, relying with robot also as trader need backtersting robot on long time to able making conclusion whether these robot profitable for long run or not, but sometime robot created for long term trading and required huge capital as requirement, manual trading is more easy to manage risk in trading

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Yes I am agree with you, relying with robot also as trader need backtersting robot on long time to able making conclusion whether these robot profitable for long run or not, but sometime robot created for long term trading and required huge capital as requirement, manual trading is more easy to manage risk in trading

Agree, manual trading is better. The thing with robots is that whilst they might be profitable in the beginning, they tend to become stale over time and then perform badly as they get out of sync with current market dynamics. For example, volatility comes and goes, correlations change, and economic factors shift, but a robot does not have the ability to self-adjust to these changes. Human input is required to re-optimise periodically. The worrying thing about robots is their mechanical nature and lack of human intuition. They cannot think for themselves. As I have said before, robots do have a role to play in assisting the trader, such as lot size calculation, stop loss and take profit management, and triggering trade alerts, but then it is up to us humans to make the final decision.

SammyLinh

Apr 27, 2016
You can look for more details in babypips and make the first trade with a demo account. For a peiod of time, you can rate your trade capability thanks to some sources. And it will help you to keep track on your trading results for a long run/

DenTe

Trader
Apr 15, 2016
Chisinau, Moldova
Do not rush to conclusions. If you have ready the adviser, it is better to test on the demo account.
In Forex you can earn 100k in 10 minutes. But you can also lose. My advice. If you are a beginner - it intends to compete on a demo manually before go to Live account. In order to gain experience and knowledge.

Al-Benino

Trader
May 14, 2016
Canada
Hi everyone,
I agree with radex78. I believe that you could use a robot to complete your binary marketing strategies for you, BUT, you need to be aware of the risks. This includes losing loads of money or not making any money at all. As I have suggested previously, the best thing for you to do is learn as you are progressing, and apply your learnings whether via a demo or within the market. You need PATIENCE in this market, and if you are only looking for a way to jump in, make loads of money and jump out, I would highly recommend you look for another tool to do so. But on the concept of manual vs bot trading, I personally believe in manual trading greatly over the other since there is no intuition in bot trading. Let me know if this helps.
Cheers, V

• 👍
Reactions: Shawn81