[need] fund managed service

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Well, they cannot even hire someone who speaks English to correct their website. Talk about professionalism...

I agree with you. I would stay away from any service offered if they do not even bother to present their product/service in good English.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
But the "english" component is not a metric we can use to sort the brokers, can we? I mean, if I want to go ahead with a brokerage from, say China, the english communication may not be that good but that does not necessarily make them bad brokers, correct?
I understand why some clients can get turned off if the website reflects broken english but is it valid to use that as a metric to sort through the brokers than actual results?
Any one?

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
english

hey fxpipper..... your correct, broken english would not 'necessarily' make someone a bad broker..... and perfect english would not 'necessarily' make someone a good broker...... we are talking money here, so the web sites webmaster should proof read the content.....

as self-centered as it might seem, i would prefer to deal with someone that wrote and spoke my language better than me...... it takes a lot to stress me out, but poorly worded web sites and customer support that speaks impossible-to-understand english come close.......

and again, i'm sure that sounds self-centered..... it's not meant to be.....

language and translation can be a big barrier...... some of the best forex sites are non-english..... google translator does ok but still it's difficult for me to grasp what is being said at critical times.....

that's the main reason i'm learning russian......h

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
But the "english" component is not a metric we can use to sort the brokers, can we? I mean, if I want to go ahead with a brokerage from, say China, the english communication may not be that good but that does not necessarily make them bad brokers, correct?
I understand why some clients can get turned off if the website reflects broken english but is it valid to use that as a metric to sort through the brokers than actual results?
Any one?

Yes, that is true. Having said that, they would bother hiring someone who will make sure their online presence is in flawless English. their support may speak broken English but their website will be in perfect English as they would have hired someone to make sure of that. A broker who takes the short-cut there, I mean who knows where else they do.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I agree just that I was demoing a french broker last week - while the er. english version of the website bordered on ridiculous, I did find that the brokers services was great..along with the add-on apps.
Guess, in the end, it depends on how good the broker is and yes, I do believe that a broker's website should reflect a certain degree of professionalism, including perfect english. Come on, how long is it going to take to hire an editor online to clean up the website..

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Which broker did you give a try?

fxadvisor

Trader
May 18, 2013
yes, I'm agree with you hayseed.

their performance is amazing....

hey fxpipper..... your correct, broken english would not 'necessarily' make someone a bad broker..... and perfect english would not 'necessarily' make someone a good broker...... we are talking money here, so the web sites webmaster should proof read the content.....

as self-centered as it might seem, i would prefer to deal with someone that wrote and spoke my language better than me...... it takes a lot to stress me out, but poorly worded web sites and customer support that speaks impossible-to-understand english come close.......

and again, i'm sure that sounds self-centered..... it's not meant to be.....

language and translation can be a big barrier...... some of the best forex sites are non-english..... google translator does ok but still it's difficult for me to grasp what is being said at critical times.....

that's the main reason i'm learning russian......h

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Both Saxo and XP, the customer service reps are mostly french, and naturally, communication is not that great. But overall, the brokers are ok though Saxo comes with a higher spread

fxadvisor

Trader
May 18, 2013
I have got Last month performance report via email.

10xfww6.jpg

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Stater? I guess they meant started and it is those types of mistakes which takes credibility away from them. Just my opinion.