My EUR/USD trading algos : 40% in 11 months with 5% Max DD (Real account)

T0nT0nTrader

Trader
Oct 28, 2018
Hi guys,
I am a full time trader working on the forex, and the future and options french markets. I live...in France
I spent 2 years modelling and coding 2 of the strategies I use with the EUR/USD pair.
Those 2 "EAs" are now completed and they have been running 5x7 in one of my accounts for the last 11 months.
The yearly return is in the 30% range and I built them with the core idea to protect my capital, so very tight protection systems are included in the code. Basically my philosophy has always been "before winning try to not lose".
I also built a small website www.malori.org where I introduce them and publish their live performance.
Along the way, I also started to think about selling them and today my systems available at mql5.com signal service here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/430635

And you can of course visit my site www.malori.org if you want to know more about my stuff and why I started that.

Best Regards,
Ben.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
No offense but why don't you just keep it to yourself? No need to sell it if it's profitable...

T0nT0nTrader

Trader
Oct 28, 2018
None taken :)
Your question is legitimate.
Actually, my main activity is to trade the french futures and options regulated market, and I use my capital to do that.
The forex market and algorithm development activities were more a side activity till recently and not having enough capital to also generate real revenues from this side, I decided to share what I am doing here so that other people can benefit from it at a reasonable cost.
That's it.
Hope this helps.