Moving averages and resistence levels

lucacrebbe

Active Trader
Jun 26, 2017
Which methods are statistically more effective when trading combining moving averages and resistence levels?

Jack Guill

Sep 20, 2019
Moving averages may likewise be utilized as unique indicators of areas of support and resistance. As moving averages themselves change after some time as price changes, these levels of support and resistance likewise emulate their example – similar to they're playing tag! Since these levels are changing constantly, they're 'dynamic'. We can utilize these floaters in trading. On the off chance that the trend is up, price will for the most part be over the moving average. So we buy when the price plunges and discovers support at the moving average. On the other hand, when the trend is down, you'll more often than not find that the price is beneath the average. So we sell when the price ascends to meet the resistance offered by the moving average.

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
I use EMA 28 50 100 200, I only use them as confluences though. if the EMA's match up to Trendlines, Fibs, and S&R - it would be another reason to take the trade.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I use EMA 28 50 100 200, I only use them as confluences though. if the EMA's match up to Trendlines, Fibs, and S&R - it would be another reason to take the trade.
Sure MA`s couldn`t be used as a single signal provider.