Mobile Platform question

PacnyTuH0

Dec 15, 2014
Hi,

I would like to ask what is a good platform for mobile trading. I want to trade while at work and need a to see a chart and the order execution has to be fast and easy.

Also, are there any platforms/apps that can send me alerts when a price level get hit?

Thanks in advance

alexflemj

Active Trader
Nov 9, 2011
Almost every Broker offers a mobile version of their platform nowadays - Android, Win mobile, iOS... do not expect too much from a mobile solution, it will include all the basics but will lack the full gear of Desktop platforms.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
mt4 platform from metatrader are offer mobile version, and equipped with push notification, give you alert direct on your phone.
while the mobile version also lack at most feature. but that's would be no problem when you run trading platform on vps, i use vps service for ea trade within my armada markets account, and I can access my vps thru my tablet (use vps access apps), and i've got full feature metatrader within mobile platform :).

john trader

Mar 4, 2015
Hi,

I would like to ask what is a good platform for mobile trading. I want to trade while at work and need a to see a chart and the order execution has to be fast and easy.

Also, are there any platforms/apps that can send me alerts when a price level get hit?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

actually I'm using vertex platform on desktop and on mobile and it has sms service that allow me to receive SMS on order filling, receive account statement and get prices as SMS. :cool: