MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal Build 712

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
MetaQuotes has recently updated its MetaTrader 5 client terminal to build 712. Only a week after its previous release (build 705), the company is working hard to improve its new Signals service, which is now built into MT5. The following changes were implemented for the latest version:

• Signals service now offers a choice of copying stop-loss and take-profit from the signals source.
  • New money management control for signal followers.
  • Searching through signals providers is possible.
  • Fixed various bugs and issues in Signals service.
  • Added CHART_FIXED_POSITION chart property for setting a fixed position to a chart via MQL5.
  • Fixed some bugs in MQL5.
  • Fixed some bugs in Strategy Tester.

You can quickly auto-update your MT5 by simply running it or restarting. The full list of changes and fixes is available on the MetaQuotes forum.

Found a bug or some awesome feature in the new build? Post about it here!

mikerain

Banned
Jan 16, 2012
The bad feature of this is that you cant copy more than one traders per a trading account , also too few providers ,and the history analyzing is not as detailed as i want it to be , but a new forex social network is always welcomed! Though i will continue to trade with Zulutrade.

11Sofiafx

Trader
Sep 20, 2011
well it all deppends on how profitable it is, imho. i think platforms calling themselves "social' lie etoro and tradency, shouldn't exist unless they manage to make profit enough to keep followers. unfortunatelly i only managed to loose.