Looking for an honest broker

morno

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2015
hello to all,
I would be ask everyone here in forum,
I need a good and honest broker who does not use virtual plugins to manipulate the slippage.
Maybe there is nothing we can do about virtual dealer that manipulates the slippage
and to avoid fraud but maybe you have ideas?
Can someone recommend me an honest broker for BTC, EUR,USD?
Question, does all EA work with BTC, EUR,USD at any broker?
Thanks very much

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
hello to all,
I need a good and honest broker who does not use virtual plugins to manipulate the slippage.
Maybe there is nothing we can do about virtual dealer that manipulates the slippage
Thanks very much

Take a look at Tickmill or HFM, they offer crypto assets, spreads are wider than on exchanges but since it is CFD trading, no exchange risk is involved.

Claire.a

Trader
Mar 18, 2023
Take a look at Tickmill or HFM, they offer crypto assets, spreads are wider than on exchanges but since it is CFD trading, no exchange risk is involved.
Is here allowed to advertise? Or promote or i don't know name other websites or such things

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
hello to all,
Thanks very much
Could you please clarify?
Do you want a fixed spread or a floating one?
Do you want to scalp or no? What do you want to do man :)
Since you are asking this question in earn forex, I think you can take a look at their featured brokers on the main page of the site. EarnForex.com
You can also provide us with more information about your requirements and people can guide you more otherwise just trust their featured brokers.