Learn Forex Trade.

BoroVai

Trader
May 25, 2013
I don't know will I be able to learn how to trade or not or will it be suitable for me because I am really very lazy ... God know's better

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
There are plenty of resources available on the internet, you can go through forums also. Yus should also a Demo account where you can really see how market works which will make your theoretical knowledge more clear.

fxsupremacy

Jan 4, 2015
Hi Borovai,

If you are really intrested in learning to become a professional trader than I can tell you that this is a lot of work!. If you only want to make a few grant on the site it another story. In both cases you need some sort of education. I dont recommand to only go to different forums, I went to plenty and most of the information there is confusing or only half of the story. I recommanded this site already in another post of mine. www.fxguruschool.com. they give reviews about the brokers and offer a 1 to 1 coaching. I didn't try the coaching so far but the information on the site was helpful, especially how to deal with the broker.

regards,

Frank(fxsupremacy)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
At least, you're honest enough to say it out loud and believe it or not, we have all been through the "I am lazy" phase. It usually kicks in just when you start out on forex as a newbie and get overwhelmed by all the info, the technical ones and even the general ones..it can take a while for it to all sink in.

Here's a bit of advice, take one step at a time, do not rush in and learn to crawl before you try to walk. Do check out baby pips school of pipsology and good luck..

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Admitting to being lazy is the first step to tackle the problem. Lazy people will never learn how to trade or do anything else for that matter. Resolving that problem should be your number one priority right now.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Learning forex and being successful takes a lot determination and with great patience because it can be very challenging.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Well, I think if he is here, on this forum, he has been making efforts already. If he achieves something, it will begin to involve and he will not even realize that his laziness is gone.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi manish,
Yeah, the forum has some great info for the newbies, and even tips for the more advancced. And feel free to check out other resources as well and post any queries you may have here in the forum. Good luck..

David M

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 20, 2015
If you want to become a good trader then it's essential that you move yourself away from laziness. It takes a lot of effort and time to become a good trader. If you are lazy then it sounds like you will give up easily. My personal advice to you is to stay away from forex if you are not willing to change your attitude. If you want to make some serious money though and transform your life, then you are in the right place. Forex is definitely interesting. There is no chance you will get bored. Maybe you need to trade to spark that enthusiasm inside of you.

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
Fresh has a huge forex education library, and even lazy people comment it as clear and interesting one. Try, maybe it'll help you.

GlodexFX

Jun 19, 2015
I would recommend baby pips school of pipsology too, in fact i'm really enjoying studying with them which doesn't happen very often with me yet it's happening. Just remember why you're here

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
As I know so many trader they learn forex business because they know if forex is one potential busienss as source of income, forex is good business if any trader already have good ability to making money in forex market they can making triple money from their investment.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Every body wants to earn money, once you started earning through trading , you will start enjoying it.
Yes in fact all trader that joined in forex busines is they want to get earning from their effort, but sometime loss in trading still occured and as trader also need accept these risk as part in forex trading activity which sometime inevitable, and learning forex also required high dedication and motivation to reached success in business.

Viraj

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
You could directly go for Online self-learning courses. Though there are many courses, my experience with Quantra is good and you can check out their course on Forex - Forex Trading Strategies In Python that covers everything from the basics to the advanced topics.

Feb 25, 2019
I would say go to babypips or forex peace army, both great resources to learn for free. Always demo for a while and dont go live until you are consistent in demo. Make sure you choose a good broker, one where you are in full control of your money. This was some advice that I was given recently and its helped me alot. good luck :)