Kridex? any clients here?

Gerouze

Banned
Mar 21, 2021
Hi fellas, I need updates about kridex, I got to know them through a friend but would like to get various thoughts about them, what type of services do they offer and is the broker safe to invest with?

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Never heard of this broker mate. Please be careful and do proper research before putting your trust and money with them.

danielbro

Trader
Nov 26, 2020
Never heard of this broker mate. Please be careful and do proper research before putting your trust and money with them.
Same here. As long as you have done your research properly, it is a good to go then. Do keep us updated and informed if you are using it

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
I use kridex with one other broker, the services are good, I have always gotten my money within 24 hours of withdrawal. I have a pro account and have access to zero spread. The leverage for kridex ranges from 1:1 to 1:500. You could use the 1:500 if you have high risk appetite and have a good strategy but if you do not have a good risk appetite you could just maintain a very low leverage. About if they are safe, I believe so.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
I use kridex with one other broker, the services are good, I have always gotten my money within 24 hours of withdrawal. I have a pro account and have access to zero spread. The leverage for kridex ranges from 1:1 to 1:500. You could use the 1:500 if you have high risk appetite and have a good strategy but if you do not have a good risk appetite you could just maintain a very low leverage. About if they are safe, I believe so.
What is their commission structure? And what is the maximum leverage that they provide to their retail clients?

Ávila

Trader
Apr 1, 2021
oh! Just the thread I have been wishing to see, Does Kridex have free VPS and how does it work?

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Is it a regulated broker? Coz i have never heard of this one though from your experience they seem to be good

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
I used the free classic VPS account when I had $1000 but later opened PRO VPS when I had more to trade with and this also gave me access to a free license. The higher the plan the higher the benefit. I suggest you check out the site for information about the VPN but from my experience it could be as fast as 2.0ms ping. I should add that the broker offers high frequency trading hft and which helps in activating multiple trades at the same time. I have found this broker good and I hope it continues this way.

Gerouze

Banned
Mar 21, 2021
Are there trading restrictions either in the part of instruments to trade or trade volumes and also, how effective is the broker with news scalping? because I trade the news alot

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
I have not noticed any restrictions, I am a scalper and I place many orders at a time, I have never been stopped out abruptly, so I don't think there are trade restrictions. I am sorry I don't do news at all so I have no answer about news scalping, perhaps, someone else would answer that.

Patton

Trader
Apr 11, 2021
What features are available here, are expert advisors allowed and what are the general trading conditions like?

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
Yes, robots are allowed. My robot has been working smoothly. There is also VPS to hasten execution speed when taking multiple trades at a time. Withdrawal is fast too.