Just wondering, are you guys full-time traders or part-time?

Full-time vs Part-time

• Full - time

• Part- time & students atm

• Part- time & in finance related industry

• Part- time & in engineering industry

• Part- time & in IT industry

• Part- time & in educational industry

• Part- time & in food industry

• Part- time & in health industry

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Petrichor

Nov 15, 2021
Hi guys, nice to meet you all here! Just wondering, are you guys full-time traders or part-time? I am part-time trading and working in finance industry, what about your guys? Sorry I can only think of those limited poll options lol. Feel free to comment though! Thanks!

sharabela

Active Trader
Oct 19, 2016
I am a part time trader and I am engaged with finance related industry. I have been trading for a long time though. However, I have not been able to make it as the main source of my income. I do want to be a full time trader though. I have been working in this. Wish me luck please.

Petrichor

Nov 15, 2021
I am a part time trader and I am engaged with finance related industry. I have been trading for a long time though. However, I have not been able to make it as the main source of my income. I do want to be a full time trader though. I have been working in this. Wish me luck please.
Sounds cool! I'm not a full-time trader myself, but always feel it takes lots of courage and expertise to be a full-time trader. Yes! Good luck! Just reply to this post again when you managed to be a full-time trader!