Join my group...Trade like a pro with my simple technique

GMMA-Trader

Master Trader
Dec 27, 2012
New York
Hi guys,
If you've been trading forex for years, yet you haven't achieved the results you've always wanted; OR... you're trading a complicated system where you have to stay glued to your computer most of the day; OR... you're just starting out, and would like to be taught a simple yet profitable system of trading forex... then why not join me?!

My name's Max and I absolutely hate trading alone. I will teach you my technique of trading forex for FREE and we'll be trading partners.

My system is effective during the US session... 8:00am NY time until 1:00pm NY time. There's no need for you to stare at charts all day long. I use only one technical indicator to trade. My system can be traded on 26 currency pairs. My system is about " tracking " a specific behavior of institutional (big money) traders in the market. Once you can spot that behavior on a chart, it becomes easy for you to close multiple positions in profit.

I'm looking to recruit about 4 to 8 partner traders; that's it! If you're interested, reply to this post or look for me on skype: calvind.

Talk soon.

Max

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
My guess is you could not get anyone excited with your offer.

tarek4545

Trader
May 18, 2013
Bangladesh
Hi guys,
If you've been trading forex for years, yet you haven't achieved the results you've always wanted; OR... you're trading a complicated system where you have to stay glued to your computer most of the day; OR... you're just starting out, and would like to be taught a simple yet profitable system of trading forex... then why not join me?!

My name's Max and I absolutely hate trading alone. I will teach you my technique of trading forex for FREE and we'll be trading partners.

My system is effective during the US session... 8:00am NY time until 1:00pm NY time. There's no need for you to stare at charts all day long. I use only one technical indicator to trade. My system can be traded on 26 currency pairs. My system is about " tracking " a specific behavior of institutional (big money) traders in the market. Once you can spot that behavior on a chart, it becomes easy for you to close multiple positions in profit.

I'm looking to recruit about 4 to 8 partner traders; that's it! If you're interested, reply to this post or look for me on skype: calvind.

Talk soon.

Max
I am a new comer in this forum.I want to learn about forex.Would you give me some technique how to invest in FX?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hi guys,

Talk soon.

Max

How can I join? What’s the procedure? I’m interested to know more!