IV Brokers ECN Broker Introduction

IV Brokers

Trader
Oct 28, 2014
UK
www.ivbrokers.com
Hello traders,

My name is Jason Roberts, I am managing the customer support department of IV Brokers and representing IV Brokers on this forum.

IV Brokers offers STP and ECN trading experience for traders of all sizes.

Below are listed some of the most important aspects for your review:

Superior trading conditions: Tight Spreads from 0.0 pips across all 85+ forex pairs, indices and metals. Flexible leverage up to 1:500 and micro (0.01) lots trading
Deep Liquidity and fast order execution with over 15 regulated Liquidity Providers, best bid/ask pricing and no re-quotes
Advanced client area that features a wide range of deposit & withdrawal options, multiple account creation, instant deposits, same day withdrawals, leverage management and partner account management
Fund Security – Regulated trading environment including internal and external auditing and segregated client’s funds
Professional and personal customer support for beginners and experienced traders
Multi-bonus system and rebates

I am here to help traders understand more about IV Brokers and respond to questions or issues. We will be happy to keep you updated with the latest company news, service upgrades and offers from this thread.

Please feel free to ask any questions, we will be happy to answer them all.

Wishing you all profitable trading!
Jason Roberts

AldoRS

Trader
Oct 29, 2014
Hi Jason,
I believe we spoke on your chat as well (account 2100028918). I'm trading with IVBrokers over 5 months and I'm really glad I found you guys. The support all the time available and answering very quick, I don't have any requotes and few times I had a positive slippage, never had it before with the 3 previous companies. I'm using Skrill from my withdrawals and they pay me back on the same day.

Sony12

Trader
Oct 28, 2014
Doesn't seems to be the most famous broker company but they have a very good support service, conditions and very good reputation.

Gardenleave

Trader
Feb 4, 2015
Hello Jason, I read in another thread that a clients EA is working well with IV Brokers and that you offer some really attractive spreads.

I want to know if you can accept scalping and news trading systems?

Do you have minimum market distance limits or levels, can I open and close orders in the same minute?

Am I right in thinking you are a no dealing desk broker?

All of these are very important for my EA system and will be happy to try your service if you respond.

Thank you

Andi

ManTauf

Feb 26, 2015
Does anyone of you are using an EA with IVbrokers?
Hello Sergio55

I am trading with IV Brokers for 6 months using the EA trio dancer, it is a scalper EA that rely on fast execution and low spread. When I trade using default settings it can have drawdown, but I found solution to lower risk ratio and it is trading well.
Never had problem taking profits and the service and execution is very good

IV Brokers

Trader
Oct 28, 2014
UK
www.ivbrokers.com
New Day Trader Account

Dear traders,

It's my pleasure to share the news of improvements to the ECN accounts at IV Brokers.

Due to popular demand, the conditions of the new Day Trader account are more favourable for Day Traders and Forex Robot Traders, and the account is now fully activate for clients to benefit.

Trading Platform: MT4 and MT4 Mobile
Spreads: From 0 pips
Trading Instruments: 85+ Forex, Commodities, Indices & Energies
Max leverage: 1:400
Execution: Market Execution
Low Minimum Deposit: USD $1,000
Minimum trade size: 0.01 lots
Minimum Market Distance: Zero
Maximum Open Orders: Unlimited
Account Currency: USD, EUR
Bonus: 10% Trader Insurance

This is a unique account that is targeted for Day Traders and Forex Robots and offers a new concept of Traders Insurance to protect accounts from losses up to 10%.

Please visit the site to learn more, or feel free to ask any questions here.

Looking forward to discussing more.

Jason

IV Brokers

Trader
Oct 28, 2014
UK
www.ivbrokers.com
10% Insurance Policy

Hello traders,

IV Brokers offers traders the unique chance to protect their Day Trader Account with up to 10% Insurance against losses.

We understand that Forex traders face periods of draw-down and abnormal market conditions that can lead to unwanted losses on trading accounts. To help clients, IV Brokers is now offering a unique way where our clients can protect themselves against trading losses.

Up To 10% Insurance to Protect your Account

Each month, traders can buy up to a 10% insurance to protect the Day Trader Account against losses and to protect invested funds.

The level of the Insurance is based on monthly total deposits and are calculated on the net losses of the account should our traders reach unwanted negative trading results.

Insurance is offered only on the Day Trader account. This ECN account delivers core spreads, fast execution, accurate fills and price improvements.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Regards

Jason