Is Your Broker Offering Analysis?

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
At the moment I am trading with one of the finest companies in the world today and that’s Nova FX, it’s also regulated company, so we can trust it completely and always get top benefits including this option of daily market analysis. They have special section for daily market analysis, it is an incredible facility which every trader loves and been so accurate makes it so easy to follow and this is absolutely free as well which makes it even better.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
Well , most of broker today, offer something called analysis and market squawk (news about the market)
my broker Tickmill offer something called market commentary.
i find out this because i follow Tickmill Facebook and Twitter and noticed when they post a intresting analysis based on price actions

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
Well , most of broker today, offer something called analysis and market squawk (news about the market)
my broker Tickmill offer something called market commentary.
i find out this because i follow Tickmill Facebook and Twitter and noticed when they post a intresting analysis based on price actions
i usually read Tickmill Market Commentary too as my second opinion to undestand what fundamental issue happen right now in the market.
they have good analysis