Is There Any Regulated STP Broker That Offer Up To 100% Deposit Bonus?

ojomola

Trader
Sep 6, 2013
I want to know if there is any regulated forex STP broker that offers up to or more than 100% bonus on first deposit.

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
No. But you can find a broker that offers 10% bonus and $5 for deposits less than $50. Forex bonuses are made for testing a broker's feature.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Chasing bonuses is not what real traders focus on. It does not matter how much of a bonus you will get as you will lose it if you don't know how to trade.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
For starters, more than one hundred percent bonus - well, you better start running for the hills if your broker decides to do that. OTH, as for one hundred percent bonus, well most brokerages do offer one variant of this or the other. But got to ask,, why focus on the bonus?

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
any deposit bonus amount are only when this bonus are added to stop-out level calculation. otherwise there's never additional margin at all, since it's only supported margin for opening new trade. only a few brokers who willing to put these kind of deposit bonus, got many email from several brokers i'm with about their offering including deposit bonuses. but this one from Tickmill are the only brokers who appear their 15% deposit bonus are added to stop-out level calculation, but since it's only limited to new account only I had to use my wife name upon registration :), had to catch this one because this offering only limited untill March 11st.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
Out of curiosity, why do you need a bonus? What do you expect to benefit from?

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
Out of curiosity, why do you need a bonus? What do you expect to benefit from?

bonus added into our equity, and it will supported account for extra margin added. and from my earlier post, not all bonus also suport for stop-out calculation, those kind of bonus only support for entry trade.
simple case : I've got 15% on tickmill bonus while deposit 1000 USD, my current equity now 1150. example I spend 100 USD margin used for trade, at this rate the stop out level are 1150-20 = 1130 since their stop-out are 20%.
compare to any bonus which doesnt added to SO calculation, said we've got 100% bonus, current eq. 2000 USD, same margin used 100 USD, the MC level would be at 1000-20 = 980, since those bonus are only for new entry.
and based on my experience, STP brokers wont offer unreasonable bonus such 100%, because these would harm their own unless they're MM brokers which literally mean not STp one.
hope it helps.

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
bonus added into our equity, and it will supported account for extra margin added. and from my earlier post, not all bonus also suport for stop-out calculation, those kind of bonus only support for entry trade.
simple case : I've got 15% on tickmill bonus while deposit 1000 USD, my current equity now 1150. example I spend 100 USD margin used for trade, at this rate the stop out level are 1150-20 = 1130 since their stop-out are 20%.
compare to any bonus which doesnt added to SO calculation, said we've got 100% bonus, current eq. 2000 USD, same margin used 100 USD, the MC level would be at 1000-20 = 980, since those bonus are only for new entry.
and based on my experience, STP brokers wont offer unreasonable bonus such 100%, because these would harm their own unless they're MM brokers which literally mean not STp one.
hope it helps.

Personally i have never seen such promotion for STP accounts and even the one that are MM they dont offer it to their STP accounts