Is Roboforex good or not?

newbief

Trader
May 9, 2023
Is Roboforex good or not? I'm kinda new to forex and wanna know about this. Hope you guys answer. Thanks

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
I think there is no fixed answer to this question.
What do you want and expect from a broker? what kind of pairs? what about the leverage?
Also do you care about 24/7 support or not? check it and see if it suits your requirements or nuh!!

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
i didn trade with em but the support is awful. im searchin for a broker right now and one of the most important factors for me is a helpful support team

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
i think they are not that bad. I've received gifts like T-shirt, umbrella and cup hahaha. When I couldn't withdraw money from MA account, the support team helped me alot so roboforex is good in my opinion.
disagree! they have an awful support service they answer lifetime to life time and they have belizean FSC regulation whcih is a weak regulation and I prefer to work with unregulated brokers than these weak regulations cause i will enjoy the higher services instead

May 13, 2023
It is not difficult to understand is it good or not , you have to match the features you want with that broker. Some features such as leverage, bonus, and customer care.

• 👍
Reactions: NatureGirl

Lee-me

Trader
Apr 24, 2023
i didn trade with em but the support is awful. im searchin for a broker right now and one of the most important factors for me is a helpful support team
How do you know the support is inadequate? Furthermore, what else do you know about them? Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?