Is it wise to invest in housing stocks?

wlaubach

Active Trader
May 19, 2009
New York
www.traderslaboratory.com
As we see this year every month some banks getting failed and there is amid mounting losses linked to rising unemployment and the slumping housing market.

Is it safe to invest in stocks while these recessions are still going on, If "Yes" what are the primary precautions should be taken these days before investing in any stocks which are related to Housing markets? I am bit nervous after losing some of my Dollars…

Staris

Active Trader
Aug 12, 2009
I think that now it's a good time to invest in U.S. housing sector because it will soon start rising again. Just need to be sure that you aren't investing your last money.

I agree There is a good chance it will rise in a few months but dont let all your money go toward that just in case.

Bernardcraig20

Active Trader
Dec 22, 2009
Knowing the current situation of our economy is very crucial. We have to be vigilant as to secure our investments. I hope for a very soon recovery from recession.

BellaVega

Active Trader
Sep 15, 2010
I think with the first-time home buyer credit and other home buyer credit expiring, I think the housing market will slump a little. While the stock market seems to be doing well, I think the housing market will take a little longer to recover unless there's another credit or incentive for people to buy. I think the trend is consumer spending will increase, unemployment will decrease, and then finally housing sales and starts will rise. I think the housing market is at the bottom and I think it will be a few years for it to bounce back as long as we don't experience any more economic crisis.