Is it an advantage to get a forex broker for newbies?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I always wonder if it's you get a forex broker as a newbie? or you have traded on your own?
What do you mean? Forex broker is a company that executes traders' orders in the market. It is not an account manager. It is not possible to trade Forex without a broker unless you pay up for a membership in some exchange that has currencies.

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King and Miller.d43
What do you mean? Forex broker is a company that executes traders' orders in the market. It is not an account manager. It is not possible to trade Forex without a broker unless you pay up for a membership in some exchange that has currencies.

I'm sorry if it was unclear with my first post. What I mean is that is it favorable to pay the membership and do the trading or having a forex broker would be more advantage?

CME membership lease goes for about $1,400 per month nowadays. You do not spend such money on access to the market unless you plan trading millions and know what you are doing.

Yeah, I was thinking about it. I am attending online courses for trading as I wanted to learn more. I wanted to do this for long term and hoping to get successful with it..

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Being successful in the Forex trading business, one must have knowledge in the business first, get all the information you need and chose a reputable broker. You can check brokers online whom you can trust and whom you can depend on in times of need most especially in your trading career. Choosing the right broker is hard and you must test them first before you can know it.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well, I seem new traders need to use those brokers are providing unlimited demo trading service; no restriction like 3 months, 6 moths! Because, learning is a long term process! And only 3-6 months is not enough for maximum new traders!

• 👍
Reactions: Zack King

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Choosing the right broker is hard and you must test them first before you can know it.

Choosing the right broker is really getting harder these days however it is better if we can make some research by shortlisted a few decent brokers and testing them for some while before finalizing the right and top best among them.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Choosing the right broker is really getting harder these days however it is better if we can make some research by shortlisted a few decent brokers and testing them for some while before finalizing the right and top best among them.

Good idea; we can start with demo then micro and then for the standard account if we are quite satisfied on their service actually.

milornld

Trader
Aug 27, 2018
new york
If you new in forex industry and don't have good knowledge in forex market, want to start trading, then according to me hire skilled broker, and before choose any broker kindly check broker reviews and reputation on different websites

• 👍

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
Good advice from milornld. There is huge number of brokers offering trading services, but not all are good. This is why broker needs to be checked properly and all terms and conditions well understood. Also, using demo account for practicing while learning Forex is excellent option for beginners

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
For sure, you should start with the education first. As far as I know, there is no way to trade Forex directly unless you are the bank.
As it was mentioned before, the trading place on exchange would cost you a lot, and those who need it are not here.
It is quite comfortable to trade with the broker executing your trades, in case if the broker is fair, of course.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
If you are new to forex trading, just like you've said you are taking online courses, i'd advise that you do a thorough background check to ensure your broker is legit.Ensure you research a lot about forex. I am not for paid forex education, since everything you need to know about forex is available free online and on these forums.

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
I am very curious about how traders are starting and how did they succeed. I always wonder if it's you get a forex broker as a newbie? or you have traded on your own?
If you are new to forex the first thing you need to do is educate yourself (loads of economical news sites available online to keep up to date with market news) and forums like here should really help you out. Next step is DYOR on brokers to find the one that has trading conditions that you like. Then, try their demo and see how you go and establish if the trading conditions match your trading style. Hope this helps.

• 👍
Reactions: Ulacan

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
Personally I think it's an advantage, but how much percentage do they take or their whole company ? Will they be really interested in that max profit or they just work it out from number of their refferals like their newbies like us. I stil think it's a good option but comes with a price. Check anything you can about people you trust your money to.

• 👍

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Okay, please do tell me then how do you plan to do all that trades without forex broker, let's assume you are not the newbie ? Do you know any other ways or what really ? Please do tell me really. How is it going in your case as well ?