Is Forex Forum helpful in your trading?

JimTatum

Trader
Jan 28, 2017
SanDiego
Hi,

You may ask questions about trading in Forex, share your ideas and experience. You can clear your doubts from experienced traders. They explained different strategies on their Threads. You can get different ideas and strategies in Forums that you cannot find in any other sites. They also shared their experience in Forums. These activities will make your trading, a enjoyable one. I am also share my trading experience and ideas in this Forum. You can check my threads here.

• 👍
Reactions: SweetPrincess

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
but of course, like seriously we wont be here just to kill time and blow some steam, forums might as well be the number 1 to run to place for forex brokers when it comes to broker details, advance strategies, and well EAs. and there is youtube. lol. and yeah i did join hotforex through a forum 5 years ago.

• 👍

Martin Gaptil

Trader
Mar 5, 2017
Forex forum is the most active way of learning, here we novice traders can ask any question according to our trading issues! Basically, I joined here without any personally trainer, and then I have learned news trading through using popular Forex communities like EarnForex, I see expert members share their analytical thoughts here so keenly, so it’s a friendly environment for learning!

• 👍

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
Thank you all for your responses.. Every one of you has a point. I think by just being active in forums like these can help you gain more knowledge in the Forex trading business. So keep it up, have an enjoyable and profitable trading to us! Cheers!! :D

JuliaB

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
There are many Internet resources promising to teach you how to trade and reveal all secrets of the Forex market. But this industry is very complex and difficult to understand, that's why many questions stay unanswered no matter how many websites you visit. Thanks to forums, beginners have an opportunity to communicate with experienced traders and shed the light on the difficulties they're facing. In my opinion, it's one of the best sources of valuable advice and useful information on the Forex market. So yeah, it's definitely helpful!

ema watts

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
well! Indeed forex forums are of great help in trading. Some like minded people for same industry come together and share their learning and experience with each other. Newbies get valuable tips from the expert traders and people actually get help choosing their broker. I like being part of these forums.

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
They make lots of fun sometimes. Anyway, I come across interesting trading ideas from time to time and share my analysis on forums
Yes, that is true.. You can learn a lot from here so continue to read even if you are already earning so that your it will increase your knowledge and be successful in the business.

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
No doubt on Forex Forums! I see, a number of new traders start their trading journey with all of popular Forex forums; that’s the importance of Forex forums! Since, it’s not possible for general traders to start their trading with a personal trainer, in this care forum is a good alternative source of learning!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Till now there is no proper guidelines on trading! This is why, Forex forums are till now number of learning source for sure.

Nuadamath

Trader
Mar 3, 2020
I know that many traders hide from their relatives and friends that they are trading. This is due to the fact that most people consider it a highly risky and dangerous business, which can inevitably lead to the loss of money. That is why many of us just need to visit such forums in order to communicate with those who are also engaged in this business. It is also so great when you can talk to those who also have similar problems and joys, it is great that here you can discuss those moments and details of trading that you do not understand and do not allow you to achieve your goals. So I think that forums are a useful tool that will really make you feel part of a big and successful team that has a serious goal!

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Yes, forums like this General discussion, forex scams and broker's discussion helps the trader to know some facts and also give a platform to trader's to ask questions and doubts via posting THREAD. So I think it's definitely helpful in trading.

johnbrown_01

Aug 7, 2019
Yes indeed. We see so many experienced traders here who discuss about forex trading that help all traders to gain knowledge and learn more about trading.