Is Forex Forum helpful in your trading?

sophia.crooz

Trader
Jun 18, 2020
Forums totally helped me understand Forex better. This is where successful traders share their experience on the ins and out of trading forex. Like sharing of insights on where to learn forex or traders share their pieces of advice on a certain topic. Joining a forum makes you feel you belong to a group and they can be your mentor too. Since you can get more direct and helpful answers which can be beneficial to everyone who can browse through threads.

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
I find forums as very useful place where you can get interesting information and good tips. It is sort of communication between like-minded people, where we all understand each other and are ready to help each other.

Zalea

Sep 15, 2020
I think Forex-forum is very helpful for beginners. By using the forum, you can discuss with the experienced successful traders & you can get feedback on your trading strategy.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I know that many traders hide from their relatives and friends that they are trading. This is due to the fact that most people consider it a highly risky and dangerous business, which can inevitably lead to the loss of money. That is why many of us just need to visit such forums in order to communicate with those who are also engaged in this business. It is also so great when you can talk to those who also have similar problems and joys, it is great that here you can discuss those moments and details of trading that you do not understand and do not allow you to achieve your goals. So I think that forums are a useful tool that will really make you feel part of a big and successful team that has a serious goal!

Hmm I didn't think hiding was such a common behaviour. Good to know, even though I am usually pretty open about my plans, I definitely feel the need to hide sometimes, especially when I'm planning to try a new asset or method. But yeah regardless of hiding there is a lot of stuff I can't discuss with anyone irl and for continued learning and improvement it is very useful to be a part of a forum.

Marco James

Trader
Mar 20, 2020
Yes ofcourse. Forex forum has helped many traders like me to gain more knowledge, learn about traders' experience(good or bad) in forex.

yeneffer

Banned
Mar 30, 2020
I would say that they are good when it comes to providing tips and material for downloading to your trading platforms. They can be useful however you want them to be.

Terry_8

Trader
Mar 23, 2020
Yes. Forums do help, we can share issues with others and find solutions.
Great way to learn from other's experiences and ask for suggestions.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I’m a member of several forums like this one and I’ve found a lot of helpful tips along the road. It’s nice to be able to ask questions and have a community of like-minded traders to share their experiences and advice as well. While I wouldn’t say participating in forums is mandatory for good trading performance, I definitely think it can help with improvement.

• 👍
Reactions: harry23

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I think forums have another vital function for a lot of traders - they provide a lot of emotional support and advice. A lot of small retail traders do this on their own and often feel very alone.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Do you think that Forex forums like this will be helpful with regards to your trading?
What do you think about it? :)
Depends on how good that form is. There are some good forums that can be very helpful to traders. I personally have learned a lot from this forum.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I think forums have another vital function for a lot of traders - they provide a lot of emotional support and advice. A lot of small retail traders do this on their own and often feel very alone.
That's a good point, finding a like-minded community can be very reassuring. It also helps with finding trustworthy information and get to know different perspectives.

• 👍
Reactions: e_abrams

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I am not entirely sure the information in forex forums is always entirely reliable. Not because people are lying, but because those who express various opinions on trading may or may not be more experienced and knowledgeable than the one reading it.

• 👍
Reactions: {0v0}

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
Absolutely, knowledge is key. It helps to build experience through other peoples mistakes too rather than making them all yourself.

• 👍
Reactions: {0v0}

{0v0}

Trader
Dec 12, 2016
EU
Forums can be very helpful for the industrious learner and a useful source of good information. But it is not very useful for those just looking for a money-making strategy that requires no input or experience from the trader. In that sense, trading is like any other profession - you need to do your apprenticeship.

There are students who genuinely want to learn and earn, and there are veterans who are happy to pass on their knowledge. When these two types meet via forums there is a synergy born.