Is Forex disturbing your sleep?

Amanda

Trader
Jun 14, 2017
Russia
well, we can think about something that we do and it is normal) when i did sport i thought about it every time ( and i saw some dream with my doing lol )

forexcheapvps

Active Trader
Feb 5, 2017
forexcheapvps.com
Sometimes forex makes an effect on my sleep. at the beginning of forex, i used to trade without SL, then if my trade goes against me, then i feel tensed, i can't sleep until profit on that running trade. thus forex disturb my sleep

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
If I were to have dreams about forex as well I would have had to forget about trading for a while. I have enough of it during the day.=)

Duvalli

Trader
Dec 8, 2017
Forex definitely screws up my sleep occasionally. I can ignore it when it's time for bed most times, but not always. What do you guys do when that happens?

BipsMore

Trader
Mar 6, 2018
Forex market and trading is a complicated place. You can't just give it a few minutes to become successful. You have to sacrifice your time and sleep to conquer this market. How many of you had sleepless nights just because of forex market.

poliq

Trader
Jul 7, 2018
Recently, scientists discovered a quirky side effect to having a high IQ: You tend to stay up until later hours and get up later in the morning. That's right -- the more intelligent are also much more likely to be night owls. Which isn't such a surprise when you consider that intelligent people are infamous for burning the midnight oil to cram for tests, write papers, touch up those earnings reports, etc. The nights owls get to feast on the juicy field mice of accomplishment!
But since Forex has entered my life I can`t sleep! I have found all signs of insomnia.. The therapist told my to change my way of life and recommended some medicine and tips, including buying some special mattress [URL deleted] for back support and relaxing music. Does Forex influence like that only on me??

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnaFX123

Trader
Jul 13, 2018
During my initial months of forex trading I was obsessed with it. I used to stay up all night tracking charts and markets. Sleep was something that I had put on the backburner. And it got worse whenever I suffered a losing trade. But then it started wrecking havoc on my mental and physical health. I realized that although forex is my passion there is nothing more important than your health guys. So take care of your self. Now I keep my passion for forex within healthy limits.