Is coaching in Forex useful?

Discussion in 'Newbie Questions' started by SweetPrincess, Aug 8, 2017.

1. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Trader

In order to be successful in the business, we must have to gain knowledge and experience.
    How useful this coaching will be? Do you think coaching can turn me into a successful Forex trader?
    What do you think?

2. JimTatum

JimTatum Trader

Hi,
    As a new trader, you need to learn all the basics of trading. You can implement your strategies in your demo account. It takes so much time to learn the strategy that will work for you. It is also good to learn from the professional traders. But you have to find the right person to learn. They can give their experience and you will get the ideas which improves your trading skills.

3. ashouq

ashouq Active Trader

Having a mentor is always helpful because they are able to foresee the associated risks with any investment and can help us manage it with their experience.

4. leenzen

leenzen Active Trader

Hi
    Mt4 latest build version De-compile software any recommended? need to buy

5. ashouq

ashouq Active Trader

I was wondering if this was any relevant comment in this thread..?

6. profitwithpips

profitwithpips Trader

I am a Forex coach for a Trading educational program called Girls Gone Forex.... all my students say coaching is very beneficial and is the difference between them being profitable and not. Being a coach has helped me to understand how different traders think and how many perspectives there are when looking at the charts. I think coaching will help any trader new or old to stay focused, gain insight about the market,with technical and fundamental analysis and to hone in on a great profitable strategy. Make sure your coach has ample trading experience.

7. Rayford Adam

Rayford Adam Trader

Hi, you can learn about forex yourself from here: https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex and also open demo account, if you want to understand more

8. PolinaPolly

PolinaPolly Trader

I guess, some people really need a coach as they cannot or just don't want to begin themselves. And I agree that it's really a challenge to find the trustworthy coach (as everyone can create beautiful websites and write good comments about themselves), so one need to google carefully to find the truth.