Investments

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
There are many types of investments available. Which type of investment is your personal favorite and which has made you the most money?

There's so many, HYIPs, Autosurfs, Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Real Estate etc.

I'd like to get everyone's opinion on this.

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
All the mentioned investments come with their own set of pros and cons.However,forex day trading has got a few unique benefits and advantages in it.Time flexibility and long trading hours is the fact, why the forex market never shuts down. It is obviously the most liquid market globally, with a daily circulation of $3 trillion US Dollars. Forex day trading is carried in all cities,including major cities and markets of US,Europe,UK etc

H

Handsome

Well i prefer Real Estate (but after Forex :p)

but let me know your country before suggest any thing plz
L.gif

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
I prefer Forex as my number 1, by a long shot. Real estate is a close second and stocks...well let's just say that the stock market is having some real trouble.

ForexTrader

Master Trader
Feb 7, 2009
At the moment I prefer Forex, I would love to go in to Real estate but dont have the finances at the moment however I am also looking at going in to stocks soon.

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Thanks admin, I actually saw a post another forum saying prime4x has a ton of tech problems, has anyone here traded with them??

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
Forex is a best way for investment . we can test here with low investment either it is profitable business for us or not. I tried in HYIP too but it suddenly vanish and cause a great loss for me. In forex I can see instant results what I am doing with my investment.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
Yes, there are also couple of more ways to invest your money. In stock market there is a real problem and the real problem is that stock market is such a market where any third party can manipulate and take away lots of money, but Forex is such a market where there is no possibility to manipulate this market. In my scene, investing money in Forex is much better option then investing money in stock market.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Yes, there are also couple of more ways to invest your money. In stock market there is a real problem and the real problem is that stock market is such a market where any third party can manipulate and take away lots of money, but Forex is such a market where there is no possibility to manipulate this market. In my scene, investing money in Forex is much better option then investing money in stock market.

I am not sure what problem you refer to and how a third party can take your funds.