Introduction

russian30

Active Trader
Oct 9, 2013
Hi all,

I just thought I'd post to introduce myself. I've been following this thread for a few weeks now and I feel it’s time I start contributing. I’m quite new to trading but I find this method quite intuitive and relaxed. I look forward to learning from you all.

Thanks,

Russia

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Welcome, and feel free to post any queries or questions and of course, feel free to share your experience as a new trader..good luck

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Hi to all here !I am a new member also and i am looking forward to gain knowledge about forex here.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi,
Welcome and yes, you can learn quite a bit about the market by reviewing some of the threads and do post any questions you may have..
In addition to the forum, check online for other free resources on currency trading, good luck

baliforex

Banned
Nov 9, 2013
bank comunity
Hello all trader here, nice to your community

Hello, i'm ni wayan from Bali Indonesia..
I know this site from my friends and it's good place for learning forex..
Thanks so much..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi Ni Wayan,
Welcome to the forum and yeah, you can get all the info you need on trading and feel free to post any questions you may have..good luck.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Hi,
Welcome and yes, you can learn quite a bit about the market by reviewing some of the threads and do post any questions you may have..
In addition to the forum, check online for other free resources on currency trading, good luck

Thank you for the warm welcome as well as the info. you had shared.