Introducing myself a little late

Meindert

Trader
Jul 5, 2017
Mijas, Spain
Basically I've been very rude to just March in here without introducing myself. I'm an absolute beginner concerning trading. I got interested in trading binary options last year. Soon I found out there were a lot of crooks. Luckily I found IQ Options. Due to time, a lot going on, I've been busy very irregularly. My attention shifted from binary options to forex. That does not mean I completely dump binary options trading. But I've decided they will be a secondary activity. This all has to do with risk management. I believe solely trading binary options is not the way to go, but using it supplementary to forex it is still very interesting.

For the rest, as I stated I'm a beginner. I prefer self criticism and constantly reminding yourself of that status utterly important. I've got a very long way to go in developing the mindset of a trader. I work with very small numbers on my account. But I do not look at " how big is my profit"? But more, is my trading successful, where do I make mistakes (and I make a lot) and what is essential I should change in my knowledge and above all, mindset!

I welcome these forums because I believe you can learn a lot from other's questions, remarks and answers!

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
I see you already here like for a few years, were you able to meet your goals in terms of what to expect from forex trading and other things which are related to that ? Please respond and let us all know about that. I see you created really big introduction;)