Interbank FX time lines

JoBa

Trader
Mar 19, 2011
Hi
I am new to forex and have just set up a demo account
I am trying out something and need to know what time the broker closes the daily bars.
Someone suggested looking on a charts time line which is at the bottom of the chart.
Which i have done but there are 3 times on the same day. The first time is 6 then there is 14:00 and the other time is 22:00.

Does anyone know what these times mean? (so say if you have the vertical scale which is the pips, then you have the horizontal scale which have dates and times) which time is the closing time?

or does anyone use Interbank FX Trader 4 and can tell me what time the daily bars close?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
The broker will always close the daily bar and open a new one at 00:00 server time. I believe what you need is the time zone of your broker's server time. For that, you can open an H1 chart and check the time of the latest bar and compare it to your time.

DonnaMag

Trader
May 15, 2011
Hi Joba! I have checked interbank FX platform and hope I can help you out: I found the same findings as Enivid: it looks like that 0:00 is the closing time; I only noticed closing period. You can see it clearly in the 15/5 min charts.
Good Luck and Happy Trade :)