IndicatorAlley.com - Indicator Database Site For Sale

bullnbear

Trader
May 30, 2012
I started IndicatorAlley.com not long ago with the intention of it becoming a leading database site for trading indicators for NinjaTrader, TradeStation, Metatrader and other platforms.

Since starting it I have realized I have bitten off more than I can chew and simply do not have time for it, hence I'm selling it.

It is ready for someone to take it over to launch it to trading greatness and has had a head start with many MT4 indicators added.

The site runs on Wordpress and has a premium theme installed which is worth $70 alone. The theme has been customized and has custom graphics/header etc and has full monetization, sidebar rotating ads, Twitter and Facebook pages.

When you post a new indicator it is posted to Twitter and Facebook automatically at the press of a button!

The site has been optimized for SEO (search engine optimization) and has many SEO wordpress plugins. Deeply rooted SEO features include but are not limited to:
*Title, description and meta tags
*Conical URL’s
*Heading tags
*Robots.txt root file
*RSS feed
*Keyword rich content
*XML sitemap (for SEO)
*User sitemap (for visitors)
*Bulletproof WP security
*Keyword domain
*Internal site links + permalink structure
*Image alt tags
*Caching plugin for optimal page loading speed
*Social plugin for people to bookmark easily (viewable on each indicator page)
*Further SEO plugins and on-page SEO
*Much more!

The affiliate links are cloaked using a special script which is installed to your site and very easy to use. This means that your conversions are higher as people are not put off when they see the link they are visiting is an affiliate link.

Not only that but link cloaking script also counts the number of clicks you have, where the traffic came from and more so you can see detailed info about your visitors and which products people are clicking on and which aren't!

You will obviously need your own hosting account. I can transfer the site for you completely free of charge if you have cPanel. The domain is at Godaddy and will be an instant push to your Godaddy account. The domain is an easily remembered TLD .com with no undesirable hypens or numbers and has the keyword "indicator" included for SEO.

As the site is new it has had minimal traffic so far.

Please ask if you have any questions.

Only $77!