Importance of Demo Accounts

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah...! Demo is the best way to learn about each and every aspect of Forex Trading. And it is beneficial for both Beginners and experienced traders.

Ally

Sep 13, 2016
Demo account is really very important as it gives a chance to practice trading before going for live trading. It is an important tool for learning the basics and getting the market feel.
By trading in demo a person get familiar with trading conditions and it becomes little easy to trade in real market. It gives you a chance to learn and improve your trading skills without risk.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Yes I think will good for learning if demo account uise equal money that want to prepared in real account, this is only for learning stage how to manage these money in demo account, if still often fail it's mean in real account will not differ much
I agree. No point trading a $10,000 demo account if you intend to go live with $500 start capital...$10,000 gives you lots of room to move, $500 does not!

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah...! Demo is the best way to learn about Forex Trading, but only if it is done seriously, like you are losing real money when you are not. Then only you could take proper decision in Forex Trading, else it would be just waste of time.

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
Demo trading is extremely important to acquire all basic fundamental knowledge as a newcomer. But, practically by and large newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. According to my trading experience, we the beginners have to trade in demo account minimum 6 months for gathering all fundamental information which is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah...! Demo is the best way to get acquainted with each and every aspects of Forex Trading. It gives us the experience of Forex, and that too without any risk of losing money.

Kizmi Khan

Trader
Oct 14, 2016
India
Yesterday, a new trader asked me if he can start trading without practicing demo account! This guy is insane! Even we try to trade a few days on demo account, whenever we open a account with a new broker. I tried to explain why it is important to trade demo first. Some people really dont like to wait to make money. These guys don't deserve to be a trader at all!

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Yesterday, a new trader asked me if he can start trading without practicing demo account! This guy is insane! Even we try to trade a few days on demo account, whenever we open a account with a new broker. I tried to explain why it is important to trade demo first. Some people really dont like to wait to make money. These guys don't deserve to be a trader at all!
Oh man, they are newbies, of course they wanna trade money just now :D It's good that the guy asked you about what to start with. If he wasn't interested in learning, he wouldn't even ask. So I'd rather helped him to learn... You did right with explanations.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Hey guys I wanted to know do your broker offers unlimited demo account? Is it offered for free? I read somewhere today that some broker offer demo account with paid option to extends its use to unlimited. What do you think about this outrageous method of client attraction and retaining them?

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Hey guys I wanted to know do your broker offers unlimited demo account? Is it offered for free? I read somewhere today that some broker offer demo account with paid option to extends its use to unlimited. What do you think about this outrageous method of client attraction and retaining them?
You can set ANY sum on demo acc to learn trading. There's no specific limits.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah...! Demo is the best way to learn about each and every aspect of Forex Trading and it is best way because it eliminates the risk of losing money.

nikita sharma

Trader
Oct 27, 2016
demo accounts are really helpful for those who are new to forex trading. i have used demo accounts from signaltimes and learnt a lot . these accounts make your trading journey worth experiencing and you ll get real time knowledge of trading without real money involvement in it.

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
A demo account is cool and thanks to demo you can learn about all the aspects of working on forex from the inside without investing any money, but it's my opinion that you can't use it for too long, since it does differ somewhat from a real account, so I would recommend, when all the details are clear and trading on demo has become understandable, then you can open a cent account, and understand the value of money, the experience of trading with a real account, and even if you lose, the sum won't be a large one.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Demo is the best way to acquire good knowledge regarding the live trading. Demo is essential for the newbies and also to the experienced traders who wants to improve their trades.

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
What a nice post this is! I always say to new traders that there is no alternative to trade on demo account. A trader should trade on demo account at least for 2 years as if he trades on a real account with real money.
If he can earn money on demo account consistently, only then he might b able to make money on live account. Still he might have to struggle once he flips over to live account from a demo account. Nevertheless, 2 years of demo trading should be enough. I repeat as far as I am concerned it must not be less than 2 years of trading on demo account.

FxTimothy

Active Trader
Sep 21, 2016
its good for any one who have studied all the details about the Forex Trading and want to have live market Exposure without risking any Real money on it before they are good for live Trading on the real money.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Demo is the best way to learn about the Forex Trading and that too without any loss of money, but you need to be serious enough to deal with it.

archie

Jan 30, 2017
Demo account provides with an opportunity to get familiar with the real market conditions. It provides a chance to practice trading before going live. Demo accounts are a great tool for learning the basic functions in a trading account and help to improve your skills without risk. They can also be used for back testing. The nice thing about this is all the brokers provide it for free.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
Yeah, Demo would be the best to get a picture of the real trading. You need to remember that if you wanna become successful, you need to take it seriously.

Aadolf

Trader
Jan 26, 2017
Demo accounts help the new traders to take their time in developing new trading strategies and it helps them set their foot carefully in the constantly changing forex market.