i need traders for my accounts

howtofind

Trader
Jul 11, 2011
I need someone trade for me,you can share 50% profit.

Start fund from $30(cent account),once you make profit 20%,you will be upgrade to trade accunt with $300(cent account),once you make profit 20%,you will trade account with $3000....until you can trade account with 300 thousands dollar.

The join one must prepare materials to prove your ability in trading,i need investor password to check your trade history etc.

Trade rules: you have to trade with lowest size in the beginning,when profit made,you will be allowed trade higher size.when profit decreased,size allowed to trade will be downed.

Please PM me with your detailed contact,or leaves your contact in this post,it is better contact by MSN.

Easy Trader

Master Trader
Sep 17, 2011
$3000.00 is not much of an incentive if your looking for a truely successful trader. Usually it works the other way around and the trader/moneymanager tells 'you' how much $ you need to utiluze their services and how much % he/she is going to charge you.

hkkabir526

Trader
Mar 7, 2012
i m interested ..can u check ur PM

there is no option to PM u ..so u have to email me quickly bestforextrader@yahoo.com

i m expert trader i can show u what i can do ...there is no time for me to wait longer ..the only condition is 50-50 profit ....i can make double triple or more if u use leverage 1:1000

and the minimum deposit may be 100 with excess broker..coz they have low spread for EURUSD which is my main target and gold and silver is also good and low there so i can show u the success within just 2 trading days..i will look forward for ur email asap..

fllo19

Active Trader
May 8, 2010
Here you have mine contact:
yahoo: fllo_andrei01@yahoo.com

Add me, so we can talk. i am interested.

Start fund from $30(cent account),once you make profit 20%,you will be upgrade to trade accunt with $300(cent account),once you make profit 20%,you will trade account with $3000....until you can trade account with 300 thousands dollar.

The join one must prepare materials to prove your ability in trading,i need investor password to check your trade history etc.

Trade rules: you have to trade with lowest size in the beginning,when profit made,you will be allowed trade higher size.when profit decreased,size allowed to trade will be downed.

Please PM me with your detailed contact,or leaves your contact in this post,it is better contact by MSN.

PaladinFX

Active Trader
Nov 21, 2012
Germany
www.paladin-consultants.com
... i m expert trader i can show u what i can do ... i can make double triple or more if u use leverage 1:1000

Moved thread to Forex Jobs subforum as it belongs there.

lmao ... you should open an 'Entertainment' subforum and shift this thread there, it's hilarious.

Another good one: fast-return-investment-9000-your-deposited-after-24-hours
Have a look at the website that is linked, lol ... all it shows are phantasy figures (9,000% in 24 hours, ahahaha) and a money transfer form.
Gave me a good laugh on a slow Sunday.

Cheers,
P.

nam

Trader
Dec 22, 2012
Hi, If you are still looking for a trader you can send me an email at moparmadness78 at gmail.com

Regarsd

alamanah

Trader
Jul 31, 2013
dhaka, bangladesh
www.fxcapital.co

i am agree with your proposal. please tell me , how will i start?

alamanah

Trader
Jul 31, 2013
dhaka, bangladesh
www.fxcapital.co
i am agree with your proposal. but i will follow my strategies in trading time. my trading policy are as follows -
broker: roboforex
trading volume: 1cents to 5 cents
trading systems: auto trading by using VPN services
Daily earnings: $5 to $12
daily statement will be send you through email

please tell me, how will i start? i am waiting for your helpful reply.

thanks