How your Forex Profits??

pde10d

Master Trader
Feb 27, 2009
KLCC MAS
I was wondering,if anyone can tell me how you're doing in your forex investments in the past few months?INcrease in profit,or decrease

Active Trader
May 18, 2009
oh i`m so glad to hear about that, i look so many people is succeeded in forex. my heart really want to try at forex, but the problem is i don`t have any experience on this situation. anyone can give me some opinion about my problem?? thanks for the answer...

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
oh i`m so glad to hear about that, i look so many people is succeeded in forex. my heart really want to try at forex, but the problem is i don`t have any experience on this situation. anyone can give me some opinion about my problem?? thanks for the answer...
And what's your problem?

May 19, 2009
Earn around 500% in May 09...but I am a high risk take...I place 20% of my trading capital everytime...

High Risk High Gain... :)

I do use 2-3 trading system to find my trades

JEAN

Active Trader
May 6, 2009
Funny joke:
John meets his buddy George and asks hims:
John: Do me a favour, could you lend me $100?
George checks in his wallet and his pockets, then replies:
George: Sorry, pal. I got only $50.
John: Only 50? Never mind. Give give me the 50 you have, and you owe me another $50.

freedom

Active Trader
Jun 15, 2009
Hi,
my trading system work well this month,
ok....have also stop loss,who never get??
But work very well and don't make scalping.
now.PNG

I trade in EURO.

bye!

Last edited:

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
Earn around 500% in May 09...but I am a high risk take...I place 20% of my trading capital everytime...

High Risk High Gain... :)

I do use 2-3 trading system to find my trades

that's very nice. really i appreciate you. could you share with me ,how could you this and which systems are you using.

manofasia

Active Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Before this i trade wih my own and have lost more than 500 dollar, but after used autopilot program i have no worry till now coz robot can make profit for me even when i sleeping..

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
I read a report recently from an analyst at Cazenove Capital that said the pound could reach parity with the dollar. Ouch… If this happens, the British might flood to Iceland for stability. Seriously, though – the report stated that the pound was likely to fall to between $1.20 and $1.25 USD which, in itself will cause severe pain in the UK. It is too bad the American Economy is doing so bad as well, or the US citizens would be flooding to England for vacation.

Deep problems for England!! Indeed