HOW TO USE FOREX FACTORY

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
IF YOU ARE NEW IN FOREX TRADING YOU MUST BE KNOW ABOUT FOREX FACTORY WEBSITE
فاریکس فیکٹری
//----

lol....... that link is to something of mine from long ago..... never really figured out how to perfect the blog deal like so many others do ...... it was more out of curiosity than anything.... always was curious just how much, if anything, bloggers made..... my desire quickly faded.....

same deal with youtube...... just curious as too how much the average youtuber makes..... lot of work attached to blogs and youtube.......

makes me appreciate how much work enivid must put in to this site...... 17 years now...... lot of work.....

and his desire does not appear to have faded one bit........h

TradeChaser

Active Trader
May 12, 2020
//----

lol....... that link is to something of mine from long ago..... never really figured out how to perfect the blog deal like so many others do ...... it was more out of curiosity than anything.... always was curious just how much, if anything, bloggers made..... my desire quickly faded.....

same deal with youtube...... just curious as too how much the average youtuber makes..... lot of work attached to blogs and youtube.......

makes me appreciate how much work enivid must put in to this site...... 17 years now...... lot of work.....

and his desire does not appear to have faded one bit........h
It’s like you said last week…

If you’re passionate, it ain’t work

• 👍
Reactions: hayseed

TradeChaser

Active Trader
May 12, 2020
And another note... for all of those making money youtubing and blogging... they are not making profit like you are... Kind of like an old saying:

Those that can't [insert skill], [try to tell others how to do said skill]

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I know about it. Never had much interest in making a site or YouTube. An artist I like broke down how much he had made from YouTube with millions of views and it was very low. Less than one week's paycheck even.

• 👍
Reactions: Forextobe

Forextobe

Feb 9, 2022
I know about it. Never had much interest in making a site or YouTube. An artist I like broke down how much he had made from YouTube with millions of views and it was very low. Less than one week's paycheck even.

I think it is so much more work than anyone estimates and as you say many are not even making a proper wage not until years down the line

• 👍
Reactions: HeavenLeighGill

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
I tried that forum a while ago and did not like it one bit.
//-----

i've been a member on forex factory since 2006...... only log in maybe once a month these days.... it has changed a lot over the years,,,,, somewhat disappointing.......

my post above where i said , lol....... that link is to something of mine from long ago, probably is confusing now..... it had nothing to do with forex factory.....

those arabic words under his post were a hyperlink to a blog of mine ...... i'm guessing he or enivd later removed the link.....

it was funny seeing something from long ago that was long forgotten .......h

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
What’s the difficulties you are facing to use that popular forum actually?
//----

hey lewis..... the signal to noise ratio..... dial out the noise...... focus on the signal.....

on a scale of 0 to 100, if you consider codebase as 100, mql5 forum as 99 , earnforex.com as 98 and jerry springer as 0....... forex factory's trajectory appears aiming at the single digits.....

occasionally i'll eat at mcdonalds, but my mind will be on chick-fill-a...... its a quality thing..... h

Flophouse

Mar 22, 2022
I tried using ForexFactory but it didn’t work that well for me. Now I only use it to refer to the economic calendar.

Haruto

Trader
Oct 26, 2022
I am not a news trader; so I have no concern about it; but during the high impact news time, I just close my trades!

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland
If you want to become a trader, be sure to check out the main Forex forums.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
IF YOU ARE NEW IN FOREX TRADING YOU MUST BE KNOW ABOUT FOREX FACTORY WEBSITE
فاریکس فیکٹری
Yeah it is great website for traders I use EAs that I found there as a basis for my trading strategies. Sometimes you can find very interesting ideas and approaches for trading there.