How to Trade Safely?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
In general experts recommend that small investors devote no more than a few percentage points of their overall portfolio to forex trading in order to limit any possible damage. What’s your way of safe trading?

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
Normally, humans have this tendency to always win big. This has led to unnecessary risk when doing business. However, in order to play it safe while trading, a trader needs to set a target. This could be monthly, weekly or daily targets. Depending on the size of his account, a trader can set 2% or 5% weekly profit. Others can decide to set how much they are willing to risk while trading, so that when opening a trade, that is the amount they will invest. Therefore, whether it turned out good or bad, a trader will still be able to stay in business. Setting a target is a wise step for every trader.

HelenStclair

Banned
Aug 4, 2014
Trading safely is required as Market trading is totally dependent on generating profit or loss.So its required that you should take care while trading..

Assassins11

Trader
Aug 11, 2014
any trader who trades want to be safe as well... the most important thing with which we can be safe while trading is :
we should trade with the smallest volume that we can have by leverage...
always keep the volume minimum as min you can for trading ...
you should have enough balnce to trade so that you can survive when the market move against you ..

• 👍
Reactions: naveed3229

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
As an option to make ur trade more safe, u can use experts or advisors. Some brokers even have such service as copying of signals. I'm sure u r aware of that. Just connect ur deposit to the leaders of the world trading, and all their transactions will be duplicated on ur account. Copying trading signals is automatic, so ur account will be running non-stop without ur participation. U can choose one professional, or create an entire team that will make it for u.
The Broker with whom I'm trading almost a year just began to provide this service and I'm very glad that they did it. Cheers

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
any trader who trades want to be safe as well... the most important thing with which we can be safe while trading is :
we should trade with the smallest volume that we can have by leverage...
always keep the volume minimum as min you can for trading ...
you should have enough balnce to trade so that you can survive when the market move against you ..

Right sir. The key is right using of money management. Only this thing that can make you safe in forex trade.
So, let's learning this point first.
In some broker such as liteforex,insta,fxcm, and some others have been become my practices place. In real trade too of course..

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Find a broker that allow you to trade small volume, rebates is better. And have fund management to always control your floating fund and the equity, profit. If you can do it, you would never blow your account (except you manage).

ProFXManager

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2015
Germany
the real save way is not to trade in forex. :)

For me to trade safely is to trade only under your trading and money management rules and not to deviate from them. To trade safely is never to risk more than a certain pre-setting percentage of your account. It also means to know when not to trade - whether because the market conditions are risky, or because you recognize being in an emotional state when you might make irrational decisions.

srifx

Sep 22, 2015
Select the genuine Forex Brokers
Start your first trading with "Welcome Bonus" with no deposit.
Update the present market condition
Analyse the Forex Chart, before buy or sell

Select the genuine Forex Brokers
Start your first trading with "Welcome Bonus" with no deposit.
Update the present market condition
Analyse the Forex Chart, before buy or sell

I agree except the fact that you get "Welcome Bonus" only after depositing.
These Bonuses are exactly like getting a higher leverage, as it allows you to trade with higher volume,
however traders very rarely meet the conditions to be able to liquidate this money.

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees
Right sir. The key is right using of money management. Only this thing that can make you safe in forex trade.
So, let's learning this point first.
In some broker such as liteforex,insta,fxcm, and some others have been become my practices place. In real trade too of course..

I agree, it is better to play safe than too risky. However, it's not always the best thing to do to trade with the lowest volume possible.
Maybe in the beginning, but once you gain confidence and holding a solid trading strategy, you will sometimes to increase your volume
in order to maximize your profits. Most real money management system are built that way.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
For newbies, the best way to go live and trade safely is with a cent acc, quite a few brokers offer this..and as for the rest, risk along with good money management is the key. Know how much you are risking per trade, and never risk the whole account by opening ten lots at ten percent risk/lot..you get the idea..

FxLime

Trader
Jun 23, 2013
You are never truly safe when it comes to trading, there are only certain levels of safety and it's up to you on which level you choose to be. This depends on money management, how much volume you choose to trade etc. Find your strategy that works for you and adjust accordingly.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
1st of all; make sure your own trading skill; then follow the money management rules so tightly; never and ever take more than 2% risk reward ratio.

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Every trader endevours to trade safely, considering that forex trading is a very risky business. In my opinion, proper risk management is the best way to trade safely. You should always use a stop loss and a leverage that is not too high for your account. That is safe trading

Ann

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2018
In general experts recommend that small investors devote no more than a few percentage points of their overall portfolio to forex trading in order to limit any possible damage. What’s your way of safe trading?
What will be the profitability with such risks? Maybe it is better not to trade at all, but to put money in a bank at interest? Why do you need to deposit money that will not work? With a risk of 2%, you have about 80% of the deposit does not work, but lies with a useless load.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Every trader endevours to trade safely, considering that forex trading is a very risky business. In my opinion, proper risk management is the best way to trade safely. You should always use a stop loss and a leverage that is not too high for your account. That is safe trading

Yes, stop loss is obvious tool here! But, till now knowledge (trading knowledge) is the key! Without having proper trading knowledge; risk management plan is not enough.