how to trade in a downtrend

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Hi how can i trade in a downtrend?? i dont understand how can i earn money when the pips go down
//----

hey antonin..... the first paragraph in this link sums it up....

https://www.earnforex.com/forex-course/how-is-money-made-in-forex/

making money when the price is falling confuses many at first.... have explained it to many of my close friends multiple times.... sometimes they get it ..... sometimes they don't......

be sure to get it before real trading.....h

Emma20

Aug 25, 2022
Hello Antonin....We have special strategies from which you can go with profit in downtrend also. you can reply me if you want to know.

Marco877

Banned
Aug 26, 2022
Well, when you are very sure of any kind of market trend; either it’s uptrend or the downtrend! Ten it’s really good option to follow the trend! Keep opening the sell trades during the down trend!

Haruto

Trader
Oct 26, 2022
When the market is in a downtrend; just try to follow the trend; open only sell trade position with SL level; I think support/resistant levels play an important role to identify the market trend!

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
Hi how can i trade in a downtrend?? i dont understand how can i earn money when the pips go down
Short position using borrowed asset from your broker. However note that volatility is usually elevated during market corrections and stop losses should be fine-tuned.