How to succeed a capital of $500 or less

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Hello, I know that many of you new traders have limited capital, which leaves you with the feeling that you can't succeed. Well, you can! How? By taking advantage of what many reliable brokers are offering today.

Understandably, some who claim to be smart will try to tell you to trade with the big regulated brokers. The truth is, the big regulated brokers are never the right place for new traders and for traders who have limited capital. Big brokers do not pay attention to traders who have only a small amount to invest. So, why deal with people who do not care about you. Also, do not let anyone tell you that your money is only safe with regulated brokers because there is no 100% money safety in forex. Since the invention of regulatory bodies, there has been no trader that is able to stand tall and say "I got my money back when my broker went AWOL..." It is not easy for a broker to just come and disappear because a lot is involved in setting up a broker.

My best advice for all newbies who wants to succeed in forex is to look beyond. Find a broker who offers very good trading conditions. And presently, I think the so-called-big brokers suck at this.

If you have a limited fund or capital of $500 or less, then you need brokers that offer very high leverage, low spreads, fast execution and fast withdrawal. I have the best 4 brokers you need to make your trades enjoyable.

The two best choice are:
FOREX-METAL
PROFIFOREX FOREX BROKER
Both brokers are regulated.

Others that are very good as well are:
PAXFOREX FOREX BROKER
EXNESS FOREX BROKER

On the other hand, AvaTrade has also caught my attention with their nice platform. This broker is very well regulated, if you are the regulated conscious type. Just visit AVATRADE FOREX BROKER to see what I mean.

Now once you have found or used any of the Brokers above, with enough leverage, here is what you can do:

The highest spread you should use is 500:1, if you have a $500 as your trading capital. With this leverage you will be able to make $1 or $5 from each pip you gain depending on the lot size you choose. For example, if you buy one standard lot size of EURUSD, each pip movement would be worth $10. Since this is a high risk, you should only use it when you are are sure of your strategy. In this case, I would suggest shorter trades, if not scalping. Such high risk also requires you to fix your eyes on the screen. This is enable you to pull out once you start losing. If you go on a long trade using a high Leverage and a 1lot size, then your account will be blown if there is a movement against you.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I don’t think success is dependent on the amount of investment we make, as if someone has skills and the qualities than he will be able to become rich even with 1 USD investment, but without talent even 1000 USD will look lesser. I started with OctaFX with 5 USD investment, as they are a rare broker that allow such low amount to start with and I was able to make over 100 USD profits because of their fabulous analysis service which was deadly accurate even more than 80%.