How to make more money on your Forex trading?

jintrader4x10

Trader
Aug 2, 2011
Like many other traders, I’m sure you have asked yourself this exact question. Whether you are a professional online trader like me, or you trade just for fun and some extra cash, you are always looking for a higher bottom line.
There are many ways to do this, including higher deposits for better rates, shopping around for better rates with other brokers, etc.

What if I told you that I have found a way to make more money and lower your trading spreads and commissions, with four easy steps?
No need to switch brokers, or deposit more cash than you are comfortable with. Just sign up and start making more money from your trades.

Forex Rebates

RebateMyPips.com gives you back money for your trades. When you sign up with an existing or new broker account through RebateMyPips.com, they receive an introduction commission when you trade. Unlike other introduction brokers (IBs), they turn around and pay you, the trader, a majority of the commission they receive.

Why would they do this you ask?
So did I!
Turns out that it’s part of their business model. They believe that if they provide high Forex rebates, it will give them a competitive edge on other introduction brokers, which provide no added value for the trader. This way more traders would sign up with them and also refer friends, colleges and fellow traders.

How much would this cost me?
Nothing!
Forex rebates through RebateMyPips.com are free! Sign up is free and the service is free forever!
No hidden costs or commissions. All of their profits come from the Forex brokers themselves.

I have been trading with them for a couple of months now, and I’m very pleased with their service. I had a small issue in the beginning, but their dedicated customer service representative solved the issue in less then a day.
As you can see, I’m excited about this service and the extra little bundle of cash I get each month, as I’m sure you will be too, if you just try them out.

What are you waiting for?
Go now to www.rebatemypips.com and don’t make another trade without a rebate!