How to Handle Forex Investment Losses

fandelafx

Trader
Oct 21, 2014
The review process begins in two separate areas : You & Your System . Here are some checklists for you to go through to find out where the problem :
LIST OF " YOUR SYSTEM "
Is your system are thoroughly tested before trading it ?
Have you tested with out-of - sample data ?
Do you even have a system ???? If you do not , how do you even know if the method you trade even profitable ??
Whether the code is correct ?
Are you over- optimize your system ?
Do you trade with a small amount of capital before putting the rest of your money on it ?
Do you know the limitations of the system ?
Have you actually been to analyze your system ?
" YOU " LIST
Are withdrawals when you show with your system normal ?
Do you feel comfortable with your system's historical drawdown performance ?
Are you really aware of the risks involved with the system and the instrument you are trading ?
Are you trading with funds that you feel comfortable risking ?
Do you rely too much on your performance ?
Are you set realistic goals ?
As you can see there are generally two areas that you need to explore : the mechanical aspect - your system - and the emotional aspect - you . Both can be responsible for making you feel the way you do. It would be a mistake on the side of the system with how the system is tested and / or programmed , or it can be your own psychological profile not being comfortable with the forex system performance .
Your answer = Change = Your Growth
What steps should we take now ? Now we begin the process of improvement if we stop indulging evil nature of the way to take control we should continue to " corrective nature of the " us by applying our findings and taking ACTION in correcting our mistakes .
If the problem is mechanical - fix it , if the problem was emotional either go about setting up a new mindset , or change your current system . The answer lies in whether you need to expand your knowledge in the development of the system , or do you need to grow emotionally as a person .
Unfortunately there is no easy path , and even if no one will do it . Hopefully this article has made you ponder some of your behaviors during drawdown periods , be sure to keep an eye on yourself and as always take care of your body , because there is no point in making all the money in the world when you do not have the physical capacity to enjoy

reference : http://[URL="http://www.fandelafx.co"]www.fandelafx.co[/URL]

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I am proud to say that in most of the above questions I am able give positive answer. I trade with OctaFX brokerage company where I am able to handle any losses easily, as they have great conditions like 50-60% rebate on every trade so that works as a safety guard policy for me and with their amazing free analysis and news providing service, it becomes even easier for me to avoid losses completely and have an award winning customer service available for us 24/5 to solve any issue.