How To Find The Most Effective Forex Strategies

jdallas156

Trader
Jan 3, 2013
Dhaka
Finding the right Forex trading stratagies can mean instant success trading currencies. While the best strategies are generally hard to find, there are steps you can take to make finding this techniques much more simple.

be_first

Trader
Mar 5, 2013
While the best strategies are generally hard to find

Yes, Agree. Somethimes the best strategies aren't free too.
And It is difficult to divide good ones from scam ones.

I have tried several - free and not-free.
My target was to found one strategy that is safe and easy to apply because I cannot stay all day long on the Pc.
Now I found it and I'm happy to trade with it. ;)

fx4ever

Active Trader
Mar 22, 2013
I think for a beginner demo trading is the best place to test different trading strategy and find the best of them. I prefer price action strategy. So I recommend to all new trader to learn price action trading strategy as it is very effective trading strategy in forex trading.

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
Indeed don't forget to practice until you are able to minimize the lost. If not, you will not earn much in the trading.

Osvtrad

Trader
Apr 24, 2013
I think that an easy way to find good strategies would be to have a FOREX brooker that give me the chance to educate myself through different programs, the possibility to follow TOP traders. I am a Begginer in FOREX and i was working on it but i would like if someone can tell me about a new Broker. Anything? Anyone? Thanks for your helop!

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Trade, fail, learn, adjust and compare. That would be my approach.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
You can try the basic support and resistance, by making your previous high as your key resistance and your previous low as your support.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
Are market wizards (generals of the markets) achieving 90% - 100 % probabilities consistently? If we analyze their trading performances since the beginning of their various careers, we’d see that this is far from being true. Think of Dr. Brett N. Steenbarger, Dr. Alexander Elder, Philip Fisher, David Harding, Adrian Manz, John Templeton, Michael Covel, Tim Knight, etc., these are successful names in the trading world. Yet, they got no 100% accuracy. With being right less than half of the time, they still achieve decent percentage returns. They simply make more money than they lose.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Again with the wizards and generals. I think you missed your industry. This is about forex trading and not a fairy tale.

fx4ever

Active Trader
Mar 22, 2013
Finding the right Forex trading stratagies can mean instant success trading currencies. While the best strategies are generally hard to find, there are steps you can take to make finding this techniques much more simple.

Elliot wave analysis is a good strategy to predict the future move of market. Also try to learn harmonic patterns. Keep good idea on price action, candlestick analysis. For detect divergence use macd or cci indicator. Use ADX indicator also to understand trend change.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Elliot wave analysis is a good strategy to predict the future move of market. Also try to learn harmonic patterns. Keep good idea on price action, candlestick analysis. For detect divergence use macd or cci indicator. Use ADX indicator also to understand trend change.

That may work for you which is good, but other traders have a different approach.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
demo, demo, and demo some more.
I think it's the best strategy.

Disagree, disagree and disagree some more. The reason for that being that you can only learn how to trade by trading. There is no trading which takes place in a demo account and therefore you can use your demo for five years, when you go live you start form zero.

sourcecodefx

Active Trader
May 15, 2013
Shanghai
www.myfxbook.com
Disagree, disagree and disagree some more. The reason for that being that you can only learn how to trade by trading. There is no trading which takes place in a demo account and therefore you can use your demo for five years, when you go live you start form zero.
I mean we could find mistakes and adjust our strategies by failure on demo.
Then we can run real one.

Rambo35

Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I mean we could find mistakes and adjust our strategies by failure on demo.
Then we can run real one.

In the end, regardless of others agree or disagree, every trader needs to do what he/she thinks is best for them.