how to ensure the indicators to trade in GBP/USD is appropriate?

LollyPop

Active Trader
Mar 26, 2010
Hello,

Did you all ever experienced in the indicators to trade is not accurate? Later then make the wrong decision and lose the money. how can i make sure the indicators is appropriate?

LollyPop

Active Trader
Mar 26, 2010
Also, what is the best time to do trading for active trader ? Because as what I experienced, there will be more steady when i doing trading during Malaysia day time. How about u all?

LollyPop

Active Trader
Mar 26, 2010
The trading on the time of European and U.S. trading sessions will be more fluctuated? If so, how was the trading connection when doing the trading? will it be lagged?

LollyPop

Active Trader
Mar 26, 2010
Depends on the Broker's sever and connection? what if when we do the trading by ourselves? Did u found that is there any server provider can provide with stable connection?

LollyPop

Active Trader
Mar 26, 2010
you had mentioned before this saying ""trading connection" depends on the quality of your broker's server and connection",,,how good of the quality? to make sure that it is trading under good connection and wouldn't lag? I heard before about SHINJIRU TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD. This is a web hosting company which provided a server is SPECIALLY for Forex trading. i will request a test account from them to test the speed. Their website is http://shinjiru.com/webHosting/virtualDesktops/virtualTradersDesktop.html.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
you had mentioned before this saying ""trading connection" depends on the quality of your broker's server and connection",,,how good of the quality? to make sure that it is trading under good connection and wouldn't lag? I heard before about SHINJIRU TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD. This is a web hosting company which provided a server is SPECIALLY for Forex trading. i will request a test account from them to test the speed. Their website is http://shinjiru.com/webHosting/virtualDesktops/virtualTradersDesktop.html.
But that won't help if your broker's connection with the liquidity providers is bad. To test it, open a small real account with your broker and try trading during the news.

LollyPop

Active Trader
Mar 26, 2010
I just purchased the server from Shinjiru, there is an excellent connection speed when i doing trading. You all should have a try on it...!

AlbertPortsmith

Active Trader
Aug 25, 2010
Hi,

I think the expert's advisory indicators is still not accurate and we can never laid on them,

If you go in to the trading and in the kiosks exchanging the dollars into euro's may be online,but the variation is caused on the fact that the euro is strong against the USD or may be less,but each robot and indicator will might not take into account the variations and traders might loose.

Albert:)