How the trade the higher time frame in the forex market

dwaynebuzzell

Trader
Nov 23, 2016
dwaynebuzzell.com
There are many different ways of trading the financial instrument in the world. Most of the novice traders start trading the live assets without knowing the market dynamics and thus they lose money. If you look at the professional traders in the forex trading community then you will be surprised to see that most of them have a very clear understanding of the forex market. It’s true that if you trade the smaller time frame in the market then you will have lots of trading signals. But in order to become a profitable trader in the forex market, you must focus on high-quality trades in the market. In this article, we will discuss how to trade the higher time frame in the market.

Find the long term prevailing trend: There is a well-known proverb in the forex market that the trend is your fired. Most of the novice traders in the forex market tends to trade the trend reversal in the market and ultimately lose money in forex trading. If you look at the professional traders then you will notice that most of them use the [redacted] app to find the long term prevailing trend in the market in the higher time frame. Once they find the long term prevailing trend in the market they execute their orders in the market with perfect risk management factors.

Use price action signal: Price action signal is considered to be one of the most profitable trading systems in the world.The professional traders use the different formation of the candlestick pattern and execute their orders in the market by using the [redacted] which allows them to access to wide range of the trading instrument. But it’s true that mastering the art of price action trading strategy will be a little bit difficult for you at the very beginning but if you remain focused in the market then you can easily execute high-quality trades in the higher time frame.

Use risk management factors: Every single trader in the forex market faces losing trades. Bo matter how hard you try you can ignore the losing orders in the market. In order to make sure that you are making money via trading the live assist using the easyMarkets app, you need to follow proper risk management factors. Most of the novice traders in the fore market fails to make money in the online trading world since they take too much risk in a single trade and thus incur a heavy loss in the market.

Summary: There are many different ways of trading the financial instrument in the world. If you truly want to become a professional trader in the forex market then make sure that you follow the above-mentioned tips and trade with an extreme level of discipline. Losing is just a part of the trader’s career. So if you think that you will have winning trades every single time you are completely wrong. Try develop a solid trading strategy and trade the higher time frame using price action confirmation signal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well, when I was a new Forex trader then I traded based on lower time frames; honestly my accuracy carve was too low then; I think lower time frames are unstable; since I like to trade based on the market trend; this is why now I am comfortable with the higher time frames!