how many brokers do you use

Rockefeller

Master Trader
Jul 12, 2013
London
Haha! Just divide your half amount into 2 amounts for 2 separate strategies :D

I will give you example why I am using 2 separate brokers.

I have 10,000 on my bank account. 10,000 divided by Oanda and Armada Markets.

If for some reason one goes down I still have 5,000 on other broker account.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
There is always a risk that something happens to broker and you will lose all your money. So if one goes down then at least you have at least half of your cash with other broker.
No true words had ever been spoken. Even if you use the brokers that claim to be regulated, you should not put all your money there because regulation does not guarantee fund safety, at least not anymore. You should stay with any two brokers as long as they meet your requirement. Both regulated and offshore regulated brokers.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
It is very okay to use more than one broker. I use two brokers and both are really giving me all that I need. The interesting part is that they are offshore brokers, but one of them is regulated by a less popular regulatory body. This does not concern me as regulation means nothing these days. What I enjoy most from these brokers is the high leverage of 1:500 and 1:1000.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
not sure if i made a reply here, but for the sake of the topic, it used to be two brokers in the past one of them was a EFFED up local broker which i closed and currently im sticking with hotforex :)

mr bean

Trader
May 13, 2013
i trade with only one broker guys ! i feel they fine! i want deposit all my fund in a broker ! it help me easy to trade ! i trade with liteforex !

evaa.soraya

Banned
May 15, 2013
indonesia
i trade with only one broker guys ! i feel they fine! i want deposit all my fund in a broker ! it help me easy to trade ! i trade with liteforex !

trade in liteforex???
I CAN NOT said to leave this one, I like so much to trade here because i can gain more than hundreds dollar each weeks..
Amazing place for MAKING HUGE DOLLAR..!!!

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
Looks interested, is that your broker help you or your trading skill help you to gain profit?

mr bean

Trader
May 13, 2013
i trade in 2 broker ! they in top of broke rin forex-rating and good for ea, service good . they are liteforex and masterforex ! but i like liteforex than masterforex ! because they withdraw faster

Akriti

Confirmed IFC Markets Representative
Jul 23, 2013
India
I guess it is a matter of preference... anyway.. personally I work with one.. if you trust one broker.. why you use several ones? maybe better choose a company with conditions that best suits your preferences??? I don't know.. it's really up to one's mind... anyway there are not disadvantages in working with several brokers....

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
Yes I think there's nothing wrong to try cross platform or having different brokers.
May I suggest you open a demo account with those brokers too so you can get a feel of their bid-ask spreads, slippage, stop-hunting practices.

lastly always check of your well-known brokers.are regulated.

David Train

Trader
Nov 13, 2013
I traded with several brokers for the whole my trading period. I traded with 3 brokers at once, but know I decide to choose only one, the most convenient.
you can concentate better on one trading.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Well, to me i would say it doesn't matter how many brokers you are trading with but what matters is that you are able get fabulous broker that offers good trading conditions. This is why i could always count on my broker for good services providing for me

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
I think it is better to stick to broker that will be able spring you to the top with good trading conditions and services. However, if not for the fair services my broker is offering i think i will be running from one broker to another.

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
If you could find that broker that please your heart with good services, I think there's no reason to stick to another broker because right now I'm dealing with profiforex as my broker for their nice conditonal in the forex market. So there's no logic to switch for now.

John_Davy

Confirmed 1LotSTP Representative
Nov 20, 2013
I think even with demo trading, you should make sure that the broker is suitable for you. After all, even forex brokers that offer the same trading platform (metatrader 4) may differ in their terms and conditions, trading features, connection errors...

miles

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Presently, I'm sticking to this broker that offers all the services I need to make sure my trade pull out good result. I guess such broker is worth using in the forex market.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I think one is enough but if you want to test EA, trading strategy, 2 or 3 is ok.