How do I develop a Forex trading plan and how do I evaluate my performance as a trader?

jelousgal

Banned
May 3, 2023
Developing a Forex trading plan and evaluating your performance as a trader are essential activities that can help you achieve success in the Forex market How can one achieve them?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Reading, watching, learning, practicing, backtesting, and forward-testing - these all are necessary steps to develop your trading plan. You will be able to track your performance with a trading journal you keep and account reports from your platform.

• 👍
Reactions: jelousgal

AlexOZ

Trader
Apr 22, 2023
Do some google searching on that topic. But it is essential and needs to be tested before risking real money. Also once in place stick to it and expect losses (even consecutive) without panicking and fiddling with it. I'm assuming you will have a very strict risk management setting for all your trades (with something like 1% of your account balance risked on a trade). Best of luck

• 👍
May 13, 2023
For making a trading plan you must define your goal, choose a trading style, set a risk for your trades, and also by keeping a trading journal and review it regularly analyze your trades.

• 👍

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
you need to set clear goals choose Ur strategy use technical and fundamental analyses, risk management and entry and exit criteria. its way more than a single paragraph

• 👍

jelousgal

Banned
May 3, 2023
Thanks you all for the perfect replies, I was not expecting so many people that are willing to help, god bless you all.