How do I choose a forex trading system?

Elmira Nancy

Active Trader
Nov 16, 2009
I am new to the forex market and am looking for a good trading system that actually works. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Tantalus

Active Trader
Dec 1, 2009
It's not what you want to hear, but first you should take some time to educate yourself about the Forex market. I don't know of anyone who has just walked in, picked up a system and starting raking in the cash. There are literally hundreds of systems that can make money, but they all require a trader who has the focus, the discipline, the courage, the patience and the experience to make them work. Any good system can also be a bad system if it's not traded with great care.

Forums like this one are great for gaining knowledge, as are sites like babypips.com. There are also countless ebooks available and also lots of blogs with forex related content. You can get Forex training and practicing software or you might consider paying for a training course. Many options are available, but just jumping in with a system recommended on a forum is not a good way to get started.

neilboso

Active Trader
Nov 26, 2009
Before you decide to purchase any forex trading system, you must look for reviews in either forex forums, blogs or other websites that allow people to comment on the products that they bought. This is important because you will want to know how other people feel about the trading system and whether is it working or just another scam.

HGNR

Active Trader
Dec 9, 2009
Jakarta
www.highgainnorisk.com
first you need to chooce what trader type you are....Scalping, Intraday,or whatever. The trading system is very much. But you just select the trading system that match with your trading type. I think you can profti although using simple trading system...

I Hope this can help you...

Last edited:

raameshwar

Active Trader
Mar 19, 2010
Forex Trading - Automated Trading System

hai there,..
dont worry and dont scared to trda any platforms..

here the link help me to trade all the platforms easily.!!!!:D:cool:

kelvinlee

Active Trader
There are a lot of trading systems that works but the key still lies with whether you are able to adhere to the plan.

There are a number of trading strategies in this forum that I find very useful. The key to successful trading lies in discipline, which is your ability to stick to your trading plan.

A good trading plan is one that is simple to execute and this is one thing most new trader are not aware. Most of the time, new traders tends to look for sophisticated trading strategies as they think that it is better. In fact, the most successful trading system is one that is simple.

If you are new to trading, I recommend you to read either one of this books
1) 10 Essentials of Forex Trading
2) fx bootcamp

In addition, you can visit the 2 websites that forexcube has suggested. Great stuff.

All the best.

xSPACECOWBOYx

Master Trader
Apr 14, 2010
uk
Hi to all this is my first post so i'll keep it short...Elmira
The best advice i can give to you is stay away from pretty coloured lagging indicators.I myself just go by pure price action,but what ever method you use try and stick to it and give it time to breath.

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
I put SynergyV2 for downloading

Hello

I want to help you in forex trading, I am working with this Strategy 2 months, it's good for you at first.

enjoy ...

I will put further Strategies in this Thread.

Best.;)

Attachments

• SynergyV2.zip
    589.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
Profit to loss ratio

Hi,

ratio of Profit/Loss is average 15% to 30% monthly.

I will put further Strategies and easy strategy soon,

Best.

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
Dominion Strategy

Hello,

I put it very easy but profitable Strategy here,

Enjoy it ,
;)

With Educational file
Download from here :

Attachments

• dominion.zip
    371.4 KB · Views: 29

barbarous

Master Trader
Jun 5, 2010
I want to put 5MIN Strategy (GBPJPY) Imran Strategy

Imran Strategy is really profitable and you can use it on real account after 2 weeks practice.

Enjoy ... ,;)

with Educational file .
Download it from this link :

Attachments

• imran.zip
    714.4 KB · Views: 35

graceheather

Active Trader
Jun 25, 2010
After you learn all the foundation of forex, you can figure out a profitable method by yourself through experience.

With strong foundation, you can go online to search for Advanced Forex Trading System to learn from.

Make sure you do your due diligence before paying for a Online Trading System or Course.