How can I controll feeling when trading?

Lê Kim

Feb 15, 2017
Hello, my name is Kim and nice to meet you.
I have trading for 3 months ago, but the frequency of profit and loss is very unstable. Teletrade's consultant told me that it is maybe depend on mentality if not due to my trading tactic. Is it true or false? Please give me some advance to provide me? Thanks so much.

Twin-Dazzlin

Nov 16, 2016
I agree that one needs to be patient in trading at the same time you have to have the skills and be real smart to get a good deal.

Mar 24, 2017
Hello, my name is Kim and nice to meet you.
I have trading for 3 months ago, but the frequency of profit and loss is very unstable. Teletrade's consultant told me that it is maybe depend on mentality if not due to my trading tactic. Is it true or false? Please give me some advance to provide me? Thanks so much.

Your initial question was:"How can I control my feeling when trading?"
Well, honestly we are an emotionally driven type of person so technically it will be really a hard thing to do. But what Forex has finally taught me is that I must learn to have a character of "discipline," not to easily persuade by what is happening in the market knowing that it is volatile. So at the end of it my dear you really have to help yourself in your trading career in order to be successful! :)

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Great question, but I sadly enough don't know the answer to it, always experience anxiety while trading, I think that's normal, although you mustn't take emotions into account, when making trading decisions.

MaksimA

Trader
May 31, 2017
Better way - don't work with fraud company, if you don't know, Teletrade is one of the worst company in Russia. I trade on Forex more then 5 years and can say with absolutly confidence - broker is the most important thing in trading, you need one realy good with NDD model, where company stay on your side in all situations. Second step for my opunion - create EAs if you have some problems with your emotions. Algorithms are patient and always make the right decisions. Only what you need - make a perfect detailed logic for them and code it by yourself or hire programmer for it. Good luck!

• 👍
Reactions: hayseed

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
Second step for my opunion - create EAs if you have some problems with your emotions. Algorithms are patient and always make the right decisions. Only what you need - make a perfect detailed logic for them and code it by yourself or hire programmer for it. Good luck!
//----

hey maksim.... agree 100%..... many people don't need ea's...... many of us do..... h