Hotpip Forex System (Average 1,500pips/Week):

kamalzakhoy

Active Trader
Feb 20, 2010
Hi everybody?

Hotpip forex is very successful system that worth you 1,500pips weekly as average and its now available to every one throw RAS site.
you can visit our site for more information at Hotpip forex
you can see our statements of trading on MT Intelligence - Statemant for Hotpip System
Follow our Twitter news at Twitter
you can subscribe to our signals at Hotpip | Rent a Signal

About Hotpip forex system:
Hotpip strategy ( Low drawdown )is aimed at simplicity as well as high probability trades. I have been in the forex market for more than Three years. I learned very early that forex trading is not for the shaky ones. One must have a tested and definite trading strategy as well as well organized discipline to follow the strategy and execute the plan as to the letter. One must be exact and precise. Therefore I paper traded for almost Three years and read everything I could lay my hands on. I bought books and courses. I attend a 5 day live web seminar. All this did not help me at all as it did not fit my style of personality and I just did not seem to connect with all this different strategies. Over Three years of watching the graphs with different indicators, ADR, Volume...etc. I started to get a feeling for the movement and motion of the market especially the GBPJPY, GBPUSD and EURJPY around certain range. It wasn’t till late last year that I discover a Hotpip System which is containing both technical analysis with money management at the same time and also we take care about important news, Hotpip system is tested before on so many demo accounts and it is very successful system so for more than one year it's used on my live account and often I rich my daily goal!!. I always try to keep stop loss not more than 100pip and take profit up to 100 pip my Goal is 200 pip a day, pares to trade is GBP/USD, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY....I don't set stop loss because all trades are under watching and we know when to stop and when to take profit, so don't worry about stop loss...

Managing your account:

Money Managment:

Money management is very important in currency trading market, Money management is the only way to preserve your capital from damage and loss, many people who trade in the currency market ignore the value of their Money management and they have the latter for losses, but despite the importance of Money management, it is not easy task, but through your subscription to our system in forex we are enable to summarize the way of protecting your capital to several points, please don't over size your trade, you have to apply the following points step by step.
Don't Exceed The Following Rules:

General Rule:

Each one positon size should never be bigger than 0.005-0.01% of your account. So the most basic thing you can do is to give a relatively low lot size to Hotpip EA!, how? it's very simple by applying the following equation,

Trade Size = 0.01*Your Capital/100 minilot (Low risk)

Trade Size=0.005*Your Capital/100 minilot (Very low risk)

for example: if you have 3,000$ as a capital in your account then you have;

Trade Size = 0.01*3,000$/100 = 0.3 minilot (Low risk)

Trade Size = 0.005*3,000$/100 = 0.15 minilot (Very low risk)

that means you will setup your MetaTrader to open 0.3 minilot for each trade Hotpip forex open, your capital is secure and you will make very good profit. but the second case means you will setup your MetaTradert to open 0.15 minilot for each trade Hotpip forex open, your capital is more secure and you will make good profit.

Some special Case:

We recommend the following:
.......Size (Minilot).................Deposit amount ($).....................For very low risk
..............0.01..................................100$...............................................0.005
..............0.1....................................1,000$............................................0.05
..............1.0....................................10,000$..........................................0.5
............10.0....................................100,000$........................................5.0

Important Alert:
Please read carefuly all rules about our money management system above, and only apply to our service when you fully understand the rules of that! If you are a new trader, we expressly encourage you to use our service on a demo account first if possible!

...HAVE A NICE TRADE WITH HOTPIP FOREX ...