HotForex PAMM: Limited Time USD 300 Offer

HFM

Banned
Jun 26, 2014
HotForex PAMM: Limited Time USD 300 Offer

Dear Client,

We are pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new offer for Investors and Fund Managers opening a new HotForex PAMM V2 Account!

For a limited time only, HotForex has lowered the minimum deposit for new PAMM V2 account opening to just USD 300!

v2pamm_logo_new.jpg

Fund Manager Benefits

Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to join our industry-leading PAMM program and become a HotForex PAMM V2 Fund Manager! Start building your trading performance to rise in the PAMM rankings and attract the attention of even more PAMM investors.

For more information about HotForex PAMM V2, click here.

Investor Benefits

It is now even easier to join the HotForex PAMM V2 Program! By selecting a Fund Manager with a lowered minimum deposit requirement, you can invest in the PAMM system with just USD 300! We rank PAMM Fund Managers based on performance, so you can make informed investment decisions
If you would like to learn more about our industry-leading PAMM account, please get in touch with us on Skype (pamm.hotforex) or via email pamm@hotforex.com

Best Regards,
The HotForex PAMM Team

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Can I deposit via my Visa and withdraw all fund via another payment method? Please advise

ava mia

Oct 19, 2015
SCAM! Horrible! You can trade with Hotforex only in a long direction. You cannot for a short position because the variable spreads take you out from a trades. So I suggest to not use Hotforex for a short position!!!!!

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
are you sure you know what you are talking about, new account with only one post with nothing to back it up. fyi we are live traders at hotforex with decent accounts, if this is a marketing scheme or you are paid to do this pls have some shame ava mia.

jettmoore

Oct 27, 2015
Don't waste your money with Hotforex! I had a open position when trying to close it frozed for about 20 minutes, 30 minutes past of Non-Farm still not able to open a single trade! lots requotes and etc... Bad broker

sonamlocus

Oct 29, 2015
I opened an account with hotforex and deposited the money with Credit card and i made 600$ into about 4000$ and when i tried to withdraw they told me that i have to wait 30 days to withdraw due the secure credit card procedures i said ok two days after ,i found out that they disabled my account and when i tried to contact them they said that i'm marked as a fraud man by the credit card company , WTF i've been funding many accounts with other broker via Credit card and never faced such an issue and when i tried to contact the credit card provider they said they never said that ,but for being fair they returned my deposit the 600$ lol very honest .so it seems they don't like profitable traders guys stay away .

nehalpedroll

Oct 30, 2015
They said that they fixed their server problem, but I get always get requotes, need at lease 15 - 20 second for execution, very slow response for server that handle a lot money compare to game server or web server. my be there is a lot "program" that installed in server, so the response time become slower than "ORIGINAL" server.
Hotforex is a scam !!

asanemma

Nov 3, 2015
Extremely poor customer service.. Hotforex just want you to deposit but try getting your money back if you can..They changed/doubled the margin requirement over one weekend just like this which caused a margin call.. They are not allowed to do that..AVOID these scammers

jettmoore

Oct 27, 2015
Hotforex is worst broker ever...
They are a BIG Fraud! I have been using them live for over a year now, and no matter what I did, they ALWAYS traded against me! All the bad comments you've been reading about them are true and more!
Beware, and stay far away from this so-called broker!!
These guys are the worst Forex criminals I have ever encountered!

BillyHolBrook

Nov 9, 2015
I have use hotforex for a while and i have to say they are very speculative for set up their limits so they mostly take all new traders money, make it hopeless to earn money, keep a 20 pip distance for put stop loss. Very effective make it difficult to secure some small profit and let trade continue.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
ava mia, jettmoore, nehalpedroll, billiholbrook.. Something is telling me that these are the same person, all with one post each with different content across the net. pure spam.

if any claim should be treated seriously, there should be sufficient content and details, like account numbers emails, printscreens and actual traders, but i highly doubt any of them or him/her would even bother replying to my proubing. pure spam.

nathandugan

Nov 11, 2015
Hotforex are giving the money back, attention they are scammers, I have made profit and withdraw the initial deposit and they rejected my withdrawal request , even I have made two withdrawals before. So, pay attention.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
Hotforex are giving the money back, attention they are scammers, I have made profit and withdraw the initial deposit and they rejected my withdrawal request , even I have made two withdrawals before. So, pay attention.
wow another spammer, why wont any of you reply to me, or are you guys simply paid to do so, all dummy accounts with 1-2 posts only. get a life. provide some decent details and evidence, and some account numbers for gots sake. dont play people with fake reviews.