Hi! I am happy to be here and I hope to find some friends, indicators and understanding soon.

MrTee

Trader
Aug 23, 2019
Southeast Asia
Over 3 years learning and still barely break-even. Came across VP and now figuring out which tools that will resonate with my personality... I hope to find friends to learn backtesting and such other methods that will help the overall trading process for me and you through collaboration... I am in the GMT+8 zone so if you are the right person to team up with please be near this time zone so we can attempt to coordinate plans of action with regards to goals and milestones.

georgequayle

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Over 3 years learning and still barely break-even. Came across VP and now figuring out which tools that will resonate with my personality... I hope to find friends to learn backtesting and such other methods that will help the overall trading process for me and you through collaboration... I am in the GMT+8 zone so if you are the right person to team up with please be near this time zone so we can attempt to coordinate plans of action with regards to goals and milestones.
Hi!