Hi everyone

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am very interesting with join this forum. this forum very informative for the trader

Nice to meet you all :)

graceb

Trader
Nov 8, 2013
Hello kaito kid glad to meet you.I agree that this forum is very useful since it gives a lot of free informations for traders .Happy New Year to you and see you around.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi Kaito,
Welcome to the forum and yeah, it is chock full of all the tips and resources you need to get you started. Of course, feel free to post your queries and will get back to you on it, good luck

lee.belisar

Confirmed Gdmfx Representative
Nov 7, 2013
Manila, Philippines
goo.gl
How are you doing Kaito. Welcome to the community. There are a lot of resources here that you can use to enhance your knowledge about Forex. Happy browsing and learning to you. Good luck.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am very interesting with join this forum. this forum very informative for the trader

Nice to meet you all :)

Hello to you kaito kid! Welcome in the community.I am sure you will learn from this forum such an informative place as you had said.May we learn and share ideas to all!

cheers to you!

shamimhsm

Trader
Mar 11, 2014
Hello Kaito Kid, Welcome to this forum. Hope you will be a successful trader soon if you stay with us and follow expert advices.

praise

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
QUOTE=kaito kid;57016]Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you all :)[/QUOTE]
Hello kaito kid nice to have you in the community, a world of information.