hi everyone am new to here how is the trades in 2019 ???:cool::cool::cool:

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
Trading is becoming more easier each year. There are robots and algorithms that allow traders just invest and copy other actions. If you're interested in trading on your own, you also will be pleased with a lot of new features, that brokerage companies offer nowadays. First of all, there is a lot of new algorithms and convenient trading platforms. I read a lot of blogs and articles about trading in the past and I can say, that we live in wonderful time, when to become a trader I need only Internet connection and reliable broker. There is also a lot of learning stuff to learn trading and master your skills.

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Trading is becoming more easier each year. There are robots and algorithms that allow traders just invest and copy other actions. If you're interested in trading on your own, you also will be pleased with a lot of new features, that brokerage companies offer nowadays. First of all, there is a lot of new algorithms and convenient trading platforms. I read a lot of blogs and articles about trading in the past and I can say, that we live in wonderful time, when to become a trader I need only Internet connection and reliable broker. There is also a lot of learning stuff to learn trading and master your skills.
Sorry but you`re right only at 50%. Trading nowadays is more accessible yes, but definitely not easier. It needs same hard work and clear mind as previous.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well; I have a mixed experience, my 1st 6 months were really consistent but in the last 3 months I really suffered; although now I got my issues! Thanks for asking.

torry9

Jan 6, 2020
Hey, I would say my 2019 was somewhat a roller coaster ride for a few months, but the second half was great. I brought much stability to my trades, and so far its been going great.

btseen

Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Welcome to the forum!
Trading has been a mixed for me, was able to gain profits but at the same, made some losses. It is alright. Looking forward to 2020

• 👍
Reactions: momo3HC

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
Welcome to the forum!
Trading has been a mixed for me, was able to gain profits but at the same, made some losses. It is alright. Looking forward to 2020
That`s the game. Never hunt your loses also like never try to catch a falling knife. ;)

• 👍
Reactions: btseen