Hi Could Anyone Help To Mod This Marketprofile Please

huangjin

Active Trader
May 19, 2015
Hi,Enivid,Could you or anyone help me to do some change to this MarketProfile indicator Please

this is Market_Statistics_v7_0_DragOrConstant indicator, work well in small tf. in long term TF it cause mt4 go slow and frozen, I believe because it draw too many "RECTANGLE" for "HISTOGRAM" . for instant it draw 7000"RECTANGLE"in the chart. Could any one mod it to draw less RECTANGLE. for example instead drawing 5, just draw 1 be OK . like in the marketprofile_trendlines.mq4 (ay-MarketProfile.png) pic.
Also with this one marketprofile_trendlines.mq4 rather then start from 0 hour of the the day ,could it be start at any given bar or start at a V Line which you can drag around like in Market_Statistics_v7_0_DragOrConstant.mq4

Attachments

• Market_Statistics_v7_0_DragOrConstant.png
    Market_Statistics_v7_0_DragOrConstant.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 50
  • ay-MarketProfile.png
    ay-MarketProfile.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Market.png
    Market.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Market_Statistics_v7_0_DragOrConstant.mq4
    13.1 KB · Views: 21
  • marketprofile_trendlines.mq4
    36.5 KB · Views: 18

huangjin

Active Trader
May 19, 2015
Hi Enivid Thanks for your swift response ,The reason i use it on longer tf ,because it find the level very accuracy with other tool like pitchfork ,channel etc ,I don't know how the OBJ_RECTANGLE time and price calculate,i think if we can average 10 of the RECTANGLE to make one higher RECTANGLE, will sole the problem ,for example like (RECTANGLE 1+RECTANGLE2+RECTANGLE3+......RECTANGLE10)/10 , even better if we can make extern int = 10 or 50 or 100,see in the pic Market.png ,the gray blue HISTOGRAM( from marketprofile_trendlines.mq4) only got 32 RECTANGLE,but the other HISTOGRAM (from Market_Statistics_v7_0_DragOrConstant.mq4) got thousands RECTANGLE. thank you again for your kindness . i try to load a other screen shot but it frozen again .

huangjin

Active Trader
May 19, 2015
MQL4:
 if (ProfileTimeframe == "M" )  
   {
      gsPref      = gsPref + "2.0." + ProfileTimeframe + ".";
      giProfileTf = PERIOD_MN1;    
      HistoHeight = MathMax(HistoHeight, 8);
      giDataTf    = MonthlyProfileDataTf;
   }
see in marketprofile_trendlines.mq4 it use 8 pip to build one RECTANGLE